I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleyrules

Reaction score
I'm sure it will be nice for a couple of months. Hopefully the Mrs won't volunteer me to work on her many friends honey do's list lol. Gonna have to lay some ground rules lol.. yeah right lol

I'm a novice woodworker and helps pass the time. I hope to be doing more of that. Also hope to Do a little traveling and get to know our great nation.
Good plan!!

waldoputty

Reaction score
Hey putty I don't think they ever recovered those spent rods.

yes they have not been removed, but they are there.
Plans to remove fuel rods from two spent fuel pools at the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant will be delayed by up to three years because of difficulties in clearing debris and reducing radiation levels.
The government and plant operator Tokyo Electric Power Co. originally expected to start emptying the storage pools at the No. 1 and No. 2 reactor buildings in fiscal 2020.
But they plan to move the starting time to fiscal 2023 in their first review in two years of the roadmap for decommissioning the stricken nuclear plant, sources said Sept. 20.
They are expected to announce the revised roadmap later this month.
A survey of the upper levels of the two reactor buildings, where the storage pools are located, found debris piled up in a much more complicated way than initially envisaged.

http://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201709210034.html

haleyrules

Reaction score
sMovFe7.jpg

What's up fellas? Salud!

maxdogg

Reaction score
yes they have not been removed, but they are there.
Plans to remove fuel rods from two spent fuel pools at the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant will be delayed by up to three years because of difficulties in clearing debris and reducing radiation levels.
The government and plant operator Tokyo Electric Power Co. originally expected to start emptying the storage pools at the No. 1 and No. 2 reactor buildings in fiscal 2020.
But they plan to move the starting time to fiscal 2023 in their first review in two years of the roadmap for decommissioning the stricken nuclear plant, sources said Sept. 20.
They are expected to announce the revised roadmap later this month.
A survey of the upper levels of the two reactor buildings, where the storage pools are located, found debris piled up in a much more complicated way than initially envisaged.

http://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201709210034.html
I wonder if they will pull it off?
Tepco should be ashamed of the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.