"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Go Oklahoma..:D:D
I see Texas came up short.
49.gif

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
Aw, I'm so sorry to hear that Aria. I too had to put my little girl down. She was a sweet calico. A stray from way back. But she lived a great and spoiled life. She was 20. The time will come when you KNOW you have to put your lil guy down. I did with my sweet lil girl. Her name was Schatzi. Sweetheart in German. Now I just have Cowboy left. He's 10. Cowboy was very sad when Schatzi was no longer around. He knew. Animals sense it. Cowboy was a kitten when we adopted him and Schatzi was his mom sort of speak. He was sick for a week or so, but recovered well. I miss her terribly. :(
1xp0hx.jpg
Beautiful pusser with very nice markings! Unfortunately I've been through this twice before, with my dog and my brothers cat which was especially hard since he passed away when I was 21 and it was one of the last remaining "connections" I had to him.

I was never always this way but the older I've grown I've become such a softy for animals. I deal with death on a pretty regular basis at work but seeing animals suffer bothers me quite a bit more (with a few exceptions) and having to put my dog and cat down were extremely hard. Unlike most humans, they're always there for you and love you unconditionally as long as you feed and water them :) Whenever you have a bad day they're there. Whenever you come home they're there. Wake up in the morning they're there. Coming home to an empty house was a tear jerker.

Wow! Didn't mean to get all depressing, told you guys I wear my emotions on my sleeve.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Beautiful pusser with very nice markings! Unfortunately I've been through this twice before, with my dog and my brothers cat which was especially hard since he passed away when I was 21 and it was one of the last remaining "connections" I had to him.

I was never always this way but the older I've grown I've become such a softy for animals. I deal with death on a pretty regular basis at work but seeing animals suffer bothers me quite a bit more (with a few exceptions) and having to put my dog and cat down were extremely hard. Unlike most humans, they're always there for you and love you unconditionally as long as you feed and water them :) Whenever you have a bad day they're there. Whenever you come home they're there. Wake up in the morning they're there. Coming home to an empty house was a tear jerker.

Wow! Didn't mean to get all depressing, told you guys I wear my emotions on my sleeve.
I wish I could give you a hundred likes. Schatzi was my 3rd tear jerker. Thanks for sharing my friend. So true!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
:lmao:
Now that's one fat cat with a waddle,,,, I'd just put my cat out the front door not 5 minutes ago as she sits by it and whines/ cries till ,,,1) she gives up and jumps on me,2) I can't stand hearing her any longer,,, the cool thing is she comes running like a happy dog when I call her,,,,haven't really named her anything other than
Ki-Ki or kittyo_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Aw, I'm so sorry to hear that Aria. I too had to put my little girl down. She was a sweet calico. A stray from way back. But she lived a great and spoiled life. She was 20. The time will come when you KNOW you have to put your lil guy down. I did with my sweet lil girl. Her name was Schatzi. Sweetheart in German. Now I just have Cowboy left. He's 10. Cowboy was very sad when Schatzi was no longer around. He knew. Animals sense it. Cowboy was a kitten when we adopted him and Schatzi was his mom sort of speak. He was sick for a week or so, but recovered well. I miss her terribly. :(
1xp0hx.jpg

I'm sure you miss her, like aria stated "their always their" ,,,er,,until their not,didn't mean to blunder bluntly like this but felt compelled to comment about yer' loss of the pet cat of twenty years BEFORE I asked you if you've heard or know about the rare male calico cat?
I've heard they are few and far between yet are not a myth,as they were worth about 5k if you'd ever come across one,,,and that was prolly 20 years ago,,,have you ever heard anything about that?

aria

Reaction score
:lmao:
Now that's one fat cat with a waddle,,,, I'd just put my cat out the front door not 5 minutes ago as she sits by it and whines/ cries till ,,,1) she gives up and jumps on me,2) I can't stand hearing her any longer,,, the cool thing is she comes running like a happy dog when I call her,,,,haven't really named her anything other than
Ki-Ki or kittyo_O

It's funny how well they get to know us. Over the years my cat knows exactly how to push my buttons until he gets what he wants. He has a lot of strategies and if one doesn't work then he kicks it up a notch. Sometimes he really starts to piss me off but it's hard to get too mad when he's just using his smarts to manipulate me. Can't really fault him for it but it does piss me off that he's just a "cat" and f's with my head on purpose :)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I wish I could give you a hundred likes. Schatzi was my 3rd tear jerker. Thanks for sharing my friend. So true!
I cried like a baby when I put my wife's horse down a few years ago.. I tried to hold it in when the vet and his pretty assistant were here. Couldn't do it. I even get all depressed when one of our feral cats dies or goes missing. I'm getting soft in my old age.

aria

Reaction score
I cried like a baby when I put my wife's horse down a few years ago.. I tried to hold it in when the vet and his pretty assistant were here. Couldn't do it. I even get all depressed when one of our feral cats dies or goes missing. I'm getting soft in my old age.

Man, that's tough. I couldn't bring either one to the vet to be put down, my wife did it. One of the times I was at work when the decision was made and I ended leaving to come home because I was in no condition to there, mentally.

I've been wanting to volunteer at a no kill animal shelter and/or be a foster parent for cats/dogs but I know I would become too emotionally attached. I'm kind of torn because I know I would be doing a good thing for them but I would also be f'in myself up in a way.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I've lost more pets than I care to remember. It always hurts. They are members of the family. I still miss them to this day. :(

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Taught my son how to fight this weekend. He has slow hands so I can’t teach him to box, but I taught him grappling.

He gets good grades and has a small, but close circle. So there’s these two punk *** kids in his PE that have been throwing shade at him. I tought him take downs and grappling. We broke one of my mirrors wrestling. He’s a straight A student, now, and I’ll be damned if some little punk mess with my son. My back and rear delts hurt today. We went hard and he was all about it.

Actually,I’m gonna make this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.