I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I found out Comcast was having a nationwide internet outage today. I guess I was lucky I even got online.
I was surrounded by Egals fans at 1pm. For some reason the Denver, Pa Comcast area wasn't televising the Egals game. Had it in my area though. Go figure.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Hello fella's. Hope everything is going well with everyone. @haleyrules drinking his whiskey @Ranching cheating on Fantasy @Trouty buying Angels win WS comic books @Melonfeud still looking for that perfect Adult Coloring Book @maxdogg waiting for the 1st snowflake to fall @RGV_C_Los still dancing in the streets of Houston celebrating the WS @waldoputty found a Halloween cat custom to rid of those mice himself
animal-9.gif

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hello fella's. Hope everything is going well with everyone. @haleyrules drinking his whiskey @Ranching cheating on Fantasy @Trouty buying Angels win WS comic books @Melonfeud still looking for that perfect Adult Coloring Book @maxdogg waiting for the 1st snowflake to fall @RGV_C_Los still dancing in the streets of Houston celebrating the WS @waldoputty found a Halloween cat custom to rid of those mice himself
animal-9.gif
LOL!! You always bring joy to the Tavern! Salud!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
:lmao: maybe you could "guide" my impressive artistic casing-liner in the right direction,,, sometime!:thumbup:

:starspin::starspin::starspin:

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
animal-9.gif
,,,er,,,:huh:,,,,I forgot to pull yer' quote Zruleso_O

(That's what happens when I let my mind wander;))

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.