I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE how you called out posters for spewing the same rhetoric as you saw in the comments section that you saw in Drudge, W :yourock:
LoL,, Wut up with my 'little' brother man( age&deceit >youth&bulletproof):lmao:
Look man you know our bro's here as well or better than I do,,,but it was remarkable, almost down to the " about time" " league's better off with both of them gone" to " no way will that ever happen "
And I really didn't even read two full pages in that threado_O

FIREBALL:D

Man,Troutster! It was insufferably horrid yesterday watching the total slap down on our beloved team,,, that #46 came out after the half with a 10lb heart pumping,,, I'm a ALFRED fan now:)
 
Hey Max. What's kick'n chick'n? I went boating today and found @waldoputty driving/um, sinking his Tanker 18 wheeler in a lake. Doesn't he know using a boat is much easier?! What's wrong wit him? :lmao2:

giphy.gif
Sorry honey! But the "putty" would've had to of stolen that hazmat placarded tanker rig, as the FBI background casing-liner for such an endorsement would've kept him on the sidewalko_O

Just saying & to the "putty" bodies of water larger than a bathtub is like kryptonite
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
LoL,, Wut up with my 'little' brother man( age&deceit >youth&bulletproof):lmao:
Look man you know our bro's here as well or better than I do,,,but it was remarkable, almost down to the " about time" " league's better off with both of them gone" to " no way will that ever happen "
And I really didn't even read two full pages in that threado_O

FIREBALL:D

Man,Troutster! It was insufferably horrid yesterday watching the total slap down on our beloved team,,, that #46 came out after the half with a 10lb heart pumping,,, I'm a ALFRED fan now:)
W, I feel the same, man. Just disgusted with yesterday's showing. My Kings lost last night in the third, too. Not nearly as painful, but still a casing-liner dagger to the heart

I like what 46 did after the half, but sheesh, do we rely on 50, or what!????
 
Sorry honey! But the "putty" would've had to of stolen that hazmat placarded tanker rig, as the FBI background casing-liner for such an endorsement would've kept him on the sidewalko_O

Just saying & to the "putty" bodies of water larger than a bathtub is like kryptonite
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
OMG. that's hilarious Melon. :lmao2:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,121
Messages
14,668,709
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top