I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy! Maybe @waldoputty is on to something with his tanking theory!

it is tank baby tank now, whether some people realize it or not...
tanking.jpg
 
Yo Trout your a westie why aren't you up cheering for the Lakers now?
I root for them and loosely follow them, but I already have three sports that I love to death, so it makes it harder. :)

But I am a Lake fan for sure, brudda
 
I root for them and loosely follow them, but I already have three sports that I love to death, so it makes it harder. :)

But I am a Lake fan for sure, brudda
Good we need you cheering for the Lakeshow! :flagwave:...Was just trying to get you riled up a little, i know your 3 hours behind me so, you know gotta test ya every once in a while keep you correct. If their was a Jerry west of this board you are it brother! :thumbup:
 
Good we need you cheering for the Lakeshow! :flagwave:...Was just trying to get you riled up a little, i know your 3 hours behind me so, you know gotta test ya every once in a while keep you correct. If their was a Jerry west of this board you are it brother! :thumbup:
:)
 
Hey boys, looks like that Tavern is losing it's customers. Used to be a great place to hang! Salud!
 
Hey boys, looks like that Tavern is losing it's customers. Used to be a great place to hang! Salud!
Hey Coach. I think it’s the energy being sucked out of the Zone. I’ve hardly posted lately, myself.

It’ll pick back up. Whenever I see it start to go down the page a little I bump it and say hello :)
 
Hey Coach. I think it’s the energy being sucked out of the Zone. I’ve hardly posted lately, myself.

It’ll pick back up. Whenever I see it start to go down the page a little I bump it and say hello :)
Yea not much positive energy around the Zone right now. What with Zeke and the state of the team. It wasn't supposed to be this way. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,117
Messages
14,668,234
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top