I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
e0e68ae0eac6dd9d7d29c72e642594b7--disney-dogs-cartoon-wallpaper.jpg
:lmao:Hello Waldoputty:lmao:


:laugh:



o_O
 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you have a wonderful alcohol, food and football infused Thursday.
 
Hey guys, I really appreciate you all! We come from different walks of life, I don't even know most of your names, nationality, or even what you look like! What I do know is that you all are great people! God bless and have a great day!!!! Salud!!
 
My family and I are in Savannah visiting in-laws. Smoked turkey, deep fried turkey, and glazed honey baked ham....so much more.
Lots of adult beverages

Happy Thanksgiving Trouty's Pub brethren!

:dance::oldcouple::dance:
 
My family and I are in Savannah visiting in-laws. Smoked turkey, deep fried turkey, and glazed honey baked ham....so much more.
Lots of adult beverages

Happy Thanksgiving Trouty's Pub brethren!

:dance::oldcouple::dance:
Salud! Have a great day, my friend!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,117
Messages
14,668,234
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top