Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
giphy.gif

:eek:

happy thanksgiving

waldoputty

Reaction score
My family and I are in Savannah visiting in-laws. Smoked turkey, deep fried turkey, and glazed honey baked ham....so much more.
Lots of adult beverages

Happy Thanksgiving Trouty's Pub brethren!

:dance::oldcouple::dance:

you too sir
happy turkeying

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Hey guys, I really appreciate you all! We come from different walks of life, I don't even know most of your names, nationality, or even what you look like! What I do know is that you all are great people! God bless and have a great day!!!! Salud!!
Like.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
not too late.
5-11 can get us close to a top 5 but another win or 2 could get around 15.
just put lee on ir, put more linemen on special teams, play more prevent marinelli D etc.
We need to go after free agents too

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The way I'm seeing it , even landing two immediate rookie pro bowler starters in the '18' draft, those sterling qualities will rapidly be browbeat & coached completely out of them, as I deem there is an underlying vindictive and power monger twisted bent within the organizations Head Coaching position, exhibited primarily due to lack of real coaching capabilities,,,yeppers,, "the DONALD" was a bit premature in the launching of the "U.S.F.L." by several decades,,,Cuz' I garrett tee you, I'D JUMP ON THAT BANDWAGON,,,,QUICK, FAST & IN A F***ing HURRY WERE IT TO DEBUT IN THIS DAY&AGEo_O

*Putty-Buddy*:rolleyes:

waldoputty

Reaction score
The way I'm seeing it , even landing two immediate rookie pro bowler starters in the '18' draft, those sterling qualities will rapidly be browbeat & coached completely out of them, as I deem there is an underlying vindictive and power monger twisted bent within the organizations Head Coaching position, exhibited primarily due to lack of real coaching capabilities,,,yeppers,, "the DONALD" was a bit premature in the launching of the "U.S.F.L." by several decades,,,Cuz' I garrett tee you, I'D JUMP ON THAT BANDWAGON,,,,QUICK, FAST & IN A F***ing HURRY WERE IT TO DEBUT IN THIS DAY&AGEo_O

*Putty-Buddy*:rolleyes:

melon buddy

i would go in the draft:
1st - wr or lb depending on what we land in fa
2nd - rb - no longer dependent on zeke totally
3rd - ot -given tsmith issues unless fa is signed
4th - lb and g with the 2 picks
remainder - bpa other than QB

FA - wr or lb, 1tech, ot if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.