LocimusPrime
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 34,091
- Reaction score
- 92,903
Happy thanksgiving to all the beer thread bros!
Hello Waldoputty
![]()
Salud to the best group in the CZ! Enjoy and God Bless!
Happy thanksgiving to all the beer thread bros!
My family and I are in Savannah visiting in-laws. Smoked turkey, deep fried turkey, and glazed honey baked ham....so much more.
Lots of adult beverages
Happy Thanksgiving Trouty's Pub brethren!
![]()
Like.Hey guys, I really appreciate you all! We come from different walks of life, I don't even know most of your names, nationality, or even what you look like! What I do know is that you all are great people! God bless and have a great day!!!! Salud!!
This is unbelievable!I need a STRONG drink.
This is unbelievable!
I think I'm getting on your bandwagon. loluggg we r the turkeys.
draft position is 16 and getting better probably
I think I'm getting on your bandwagon. lol
Tank city!! I'm with you!
Tank city!! I'm with you!
We need to go after free agents toonot too late.
5-11 can get us close to a top 5 but another win or 2 could get around 15.
just put lee on ir, put more linemen on special teams, play more prevent marinelli D etc.
We need to go after free agents too
The way I'm seeing it , even landing two immediate rookie pro bowler starters in the '18' draft, those sterling qualities will rapidly be browbeat & coached completely out of them, as I deem there is an underlying vindictive and power monger twisted bent within the organizations Head Coaching position, exhibited primarily due to lack of real coaching capabilities,,,yeppers,, "the DONALD" was a bit premature in the launching of the "U.S.F.L." by several decades,,,Cuz' I garrett tee you, I'D JUMP ON THAT BANDWAGON,,,,QUICK, FAST & IN A F***ing HURRY WERE IT TO DEBUT IN THIS DAY&AGE
*Putty-Buddy*![]()
