I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we have that! Young fans ain't got crap to remember
True man I just wonder whats going to happen?
I mean the boys really are on the edge here If dak and co can find the center we will be ok but if not we are at ground zero.
 
I really wish jerry would stop his war against the league as much as that **** goodell is a piece of ****!!
You cant fight city hall.
 
reminds why we like @maxdogg

dog-pet-cute-cat-funny-tgif.jpg
Don't eat the kitty !!!!!!!!!!
 
yep here I go again on my own damnit.

Damn Tawnny Kitain in her prime.
 
Last edited:
What the heck has happened to our Josh???
Boxer, brother, I'm here! Just low *** energy. I had my son for 6 1/2 days, which also kept me busy. Getting my front tooth that got chipped fixed this January.
 
Yeah I wanted to talk to all my buddies tonight but how about the word No !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,110
Messages
14,668,026
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top