where the hell is bill ?
LOL Parcells !!Bill Wooten?

Man I'm sorry you missed those good years.I wish I had the ‘good days’ to fall back on in memory with our beloved franchise, PA. All I have are vague memories of the “Cowboys” winning in the early 90’s. And only because we watched the Super Bowl, but at that point I was only a (very young) Angels fan, brudda.
But I do kinda know what it’s like, to have the best pro team in the world, and it’s with my Kings (2 Chips since 2012). But the Cowboys are my first love, now, and have been since ‘97 or so. So I don’t really know what it means. The Angels 2002 run to the top was pretty special. Just because no one expected us.
But I want to have a glorious football franchise.
Amen.Man I'm sorry you missed those good years.They were probably the best time ever to be a Cowboy fan. We had just come from being the worse in the league to the best. SB XXVll was the best feeling in the world. Even Leon Lett's blunder couldn't erase the smile on my face. lol Seems like a lifetime ago though. I was so nervous before the game. I was nervous in that championship game with the 49ers too. I had to keep changing the channel. It's nothing like that any more. Anyway it's great to have you back Trouty. I know it can get depressing around here. I just like to come on and vent. I know nothing will change but I feel better when I do.
![]()
I don't understand how they generate new fans considering the last 20+ yrs.Man I'm sorry you missed those good years.They were probably the best time ever to be a Cowboy fan. We had just come from being the worse in the league to the best. SB XXVll was the best feeling in the world. Even Leon Lett's blunder couldn't erase the smile on my face. lol Seems like a lifetime ago though. I was so nervous before the game. I was nervous in that championship game with the 49ers too. I had to keep changing the channel. It's nothing like that any more. Anyway it's great to have you back Trouty. I know it can get depressing around here. I just like to come on and vent. I know nothing will change but I feel better when I do.
![]()
I don't either unless their parents were Cowboy fans. Of course my dad was a Baltimore Colt fan and I didn't follow his lead. lolI don't understand how they generate new fans considering the last 20+ yrs.
That might be it. For us oldtimers its easy with all the great memories. Those 70's clubs were so much fun to watch. That Defense was soooo good.I don't either unless their parents were Cowboy fans. Of course my dad was a Baltimore Colt fan and I didn't follow his lead. lol
Yea I didn't even bring up the 70's teams and Coach Landry. Those years were just special. Every year you just knew we were going to be in the playoffs. You had players that you grew up with. Didn't have to worry about them jumping from team to team. And you had an organization that was well respected throughout the league. And you had a QB like Roger. He was just the perfect leader. Remembered the day he retired. Very sad day in Cowboy history. Think we would have won at least another SB if he stayed.That might be it. For us oldtimers its easy with all the great memories. Those 70's clubs were so much fun to watch. That Defense was soooo good.
Amen. Landry forced Roger out he wanted White at that time. Those were the days brother, no salary cap, no FA, No NFL marketing, and NO Jerry Jones!!Yea I didn't even bring up the 70's teams and Coach Landry. Those years were just special. Every year you just knew we were going to be in the playoffs. You had players that you grew up with. Didn't have to worry about them jumping from team to team. And you had an organization that was well respected throughout the league. And you had a QB like Roger. He was just the perfect leader. Remembered the day he retired. Very sad day in Cowboy history. Think we would have won at least another SB if he stayed.
Amen. Landry forced Roger out he wanted White at that time. Those were the days brother, no salary cap, no FA, No NFL marketing, and NO Jerry Jones!!
It's a good thing they boys don't play Calallen! That's an inside joke between me and RGV! LolAnd no goodell
Good morning friends
To be honest, the "good years" were not just about winning championships: from top to bottom, it was a first class organization. The teams had a distinct identity and, though, there were a number of unique "personalities", on Sunday it was a no-nonsense approach. And, I never questioned whether we would be out coached (with the possible exceptions of Joe Gibbs and Bill Walsh).Man I'm sorry you missed those good years.They were probably the best time ever to be a Cowboy fan. We had just come from being the worse in the league to the best. SB XXVll was the best feeling in the world. Even Leon Lett's blunder couldn't erase the smile on my face. lol Seems like a lifetime ago though. I was so nervous before the game. I was nervous in that championship game with the 49ers too. I had to keep changing the channel. It's nothing like that any more. Anyway it's great to have you back Trouty. I know it can get depressing around here. I just like to come on and vent. I know nothing will change but I feel better when I do.
![]()
