I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The way I'm seeing it , even landing two immediate rookie pro bowler starters in the '18' draft, those sterling qualities will rapidly be browbeat & coached completely out of them, as I deem there is an underlying vindictive and power monger twisted bent within the organizations Head Coaching position, exhibited primarily due to lack of real coaching capabilities,,,yeppers,, "the DONALD" was a bit premature in the launching of the "U.S.F.L." by several decades,,,Cuz' I garrett tee you, I'D JUMP ON THAT BANDWAGON,,,,QUICK, FAST & IN A F***ing HURRY WERE IT TO DEBUT IN THIS DAY&AGEo_O

*Putty-Buddy*:rolleyes:
We need a coach that will insert a casing liner up there butt when they screw up Instead of clapping and slapping them on their backside!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
melon buddy

i would go in the draft:
1st - wr or lb depending on what we land in fa
2nd - rb - no longer dependent on zeke totally
3rd - ot -given tsmith issues unless fa is signed
4th - lb and g with the 2 picks
remainder - bpa other than QB

FA - wr or lb, 1tech, ot if possible
Well,my 'putty buddy of questionable chi-com casing-liner & best interest intent',,,,,o_O
#1: you go linebacker extraordinary, as a worthy QB can and will elevate the capabilities of the WR talent we got dry rotting on the bench,#83 is still a burner and should #88&#19 ever decided to play every down like it's their last one they'll ever play before being shipped off to the state penitentiary kitchen to peel spuds for a 7to 10 year stretch, and #'s11,10 are pretty much like that mismatched set of '48' desoto hubcaps yer' dad had hanging on the garage wall when you were a kid,for all the effective use they've been where the passing game is concerned.
#2,,NO,,(yer'#3),YOU GO HEALTHY O.T. extraordinary,,, NO MORE high end running back drafts as that luxury isn't an option this upcoming draft.
Switch yer' #3 and replace it with #4
And in the 4th I'd go with another LB & CB,,or some huge solid ( what's he called? a 1T)
to stuff&stop the middle dl

Then, I'd start keeping my eye peeled on both kickers & a long snapper, as our #91 unsung hero of the long ball hike is getting up there in years only casting a shorter shadow than #82 ( not that he needs replacing, oh-no,but you never know as that ever ready operational mortar pit should never be taken for granted,)#5 needs to come back from injury in no degraded fashion, as he's flat out spoiled us,,,and then another LB,CB DL ,,,it's got to be 75% or higher defensively oriented in this draft,,,PERIOD, PUTTY-BUDDY:confused:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
We need a coach that will insert a casing liner up there butt when they screw up Instead of clapping and slapping them on their backside!
That would be nice to have a coach that exuded the panache & self evident aire of command and control of his craft,,,,lol,even ROB RYAN would be throwing on field kineption fits with the referees by now over the plethora of unflagged B.S. were it his defense

waldoputty

Reaction score
Well,my 'putty buddy of questionable chi-com casing-liner & best interest intent',,,,,o_O
#1: you go linebacker extraordinary, as a worthy QB can and will elevate the capabilities of the WR talent we got dry rotting on the bench,#83 is still a burner and should #88&#19 ever decided to play every down like it's their last one they'll ever play before being shipped off to the state penitentiary kitchen to peel spuds for a 7to 10 year stretch, and #'s11,10 are pretty much like that mismatched set of '48' desoto hubcaps yer' dad had hanging on the garage wall when you were a kid,for all the effective use they've been where the passing game is concerned.
#2,,NO,,(yer'#3),YOU GO HEALTHY O.T. extraordinary,,, NO MORE high end running back drafts as that luxury isn't an option this upcoming draft.
Switch yer' #3 and replace it with #4
And in the 4th I'd go with another LB & CB,,or some huge solid ( what's he called? a 1T)
to stuff&stop the middle dl

Then, I'd start keeping my eye peeled on both kickers & a long snapper, as our #91 unsung hero of the long ball hike is getting up there in years only casting a shorter shadow than #82 ( not that he needs replacing, oh-no,but you never know as that ever ready operational mortar pit should never be taken for granted,)#5 needs to come back from injury in no degraded fashion, as he's flat out spoiled us,,,and then another LB,CB DL ,,,it's got to be 75% or higher defensively oriented in this draft,,,PERIOD, PUTTY-BUDDY:confused:

hmm, melon buddy, the offense caseliner is still the highest priority for us than the defense casingliner.
first, the RB is not a luxury but a necessity for dak to play like brady. so a high end backup RB is needed compared to the morris/smith dropoff this year. the OL and Dak feed off the running game.
OT can be had in FA and it is far easier to pass block when the team can rush well.
agreed that D is critical but the O is what drives the cowboys train.
for the first time in a long time, a DE is not a critical need if Dlaw is franchised and Irving is signed long term. so the run defense can be substantially improved with a 1-tech FA and some LBs. we dont have to have probowl LBs but need better than what we got this year.

in summary:
FAs - swing OT, 1-tech and mid-level MLB. fortunately none of these are high price like a QB or pass rush DE/OLB
1st pick - WR
2nd pick - RB/OT depending on what is available
3rd pick - OT/RB depending on 2nd pick
4th pick - LB and G.
6th and 7th - BPA

Melonfeud

Reaction score
hmm, melon buddy, the offense caseliner is still the highest priority for us than the defense casingliner.
first, the RB is not a luxury but a necessity for dak to play like brady. so a high end backup RB is needed compared to the morris/smith dropoff this year. the OL and Dak feed off the running game.
OT can be had in FA and it is far easier to pass block when the team can rush well.
agreed that D is critical but the O is what drives the cowboys train.
for the first time in a long time, a DE is not a critical need if Dlaw is franchised and Irving is signed long term. so the run defense can be substantially improved with a 1-tech FA and some LBs. we dont have to have probowl LBs but need better than what we got this year.

in summary:
FAs - swing OT, 1-tech and mid-level MLB. fortunately none of these are high price like a QB or pass rush DE/OLB
1st pick - WR
2nd pick - RB/OT depending on what is available
3rd pick - OT/RB depending on 2nd pick
4th pick - LB and G.
6th and 7th - BPA
,,,er,,,riddle me this just one time, Friend ?
So,you burn once again, yet ANOTHER ROUND #2 draft pick that has historically & consistently produced for us since the long forgotten times immortal?
We've done got the #1
mo-fo signed to that position on OUR ROSTER ALREADY! he's such a 'mo-fo' the supreme casing-liner's have collectively conspired and schemed towards thwarting that warty threat of offensive domination,,,,and just what the hell good is yer' perceived brilliance in fielding the offensive firepower capable of putting 30 points on the he board consistently,,, WHEN,,, the supposed supporting DEFENSIVE unit fielded gives up 42 points CONSISTENTLY?,,,,, HELL NO!,,, SHUT THEM DOWN, KILL'EM WITH #5 FIREPOWER if nothing else,putty ol'buddyo_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
,,,er,,,riddle me this just one time, Friend ?
So,you burn once again, yet ANOTHER ROUND #2 draft pick that has historically & consistently produced for us since the long forgotten times immortal?
We've done got the #1
mo-fo signed to that position on OUR ROSTER ALREADY! he's such a 'mo-fo' the supreme casing-liner's have collectively conspired and schemed towards thwarting that warty threat of offensive domination,,,,and just what the hell good is yer' perceived brilliance in fielding the offensive firepower capable of putting 30 points on the he board consistently,,, WHEN,,, the supposed supporting DEFENSIVE unit fielded gives up 42 points CONSISTENTLY?,,,,, HELL NO!,,, SHUT THEM DOWN, KILL'EM WITH #5 FIREPOWER if nothing else,putty ol'buddyo_O

buddy,
the problem is #1 is an immature talent that cannot keep his casingliner in his pants.
there is a huge dropoff when he is off the field.
dak plays like a top-5 qb when zeke but offense shuts down without the rushing threat.
given the talent in the team, the O needs to be kept dominant.
that is why investing that 2nd round casing liner or at worst a 3rd round casing liner is necessary.
mlb, 1tech and hopefully swing ot can be had in fa.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
buddy,
the problem is #1 is an immature talent that cannot keep his casingliner in his pants.
there is a huge dropoff when he is off the field.
dak plays like a top-5 qb when zeke but offense shuts down without the rushing threat.
given the talent in the team, the O needs to be kept dominant.
that is why investing that 2nd round casing liner or at worst a 3rd round casing liner is necessary.
mlb, 1tech and hopefully swing ot can be had in fa.
,,,O.K,,,,I'll COPY on that,,, yet, my exquisitely ocular angled peepers of Putty-buddy friendom, never(EVER), entertain Yer'self with the concept of besting yer' Succulently supreme Melon feuding friend,,,o_O

:starspin::lmao::starspin:

waldoputty

Reaction score
,,,O.K,,,,I'll COPY on that,,, yet, my exquisitely ocular angled peepers of Putty-buddy friendom, never(EVER), entertain Yer'self with the concept of besting yer' Succulently supreme Melon feuding friend,,,o_O

:starspin::lmao::starspin:

:lmao: ok bro

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Ya know, putty?
This sudden ' flash' put forth by #90 that's kinda flared up earlier ( prior to both his& #95's non existing dominant jizzle nozzling these last 3 games) shouldn't be taken as a consistent given,,,,for if either were deemed worthy of the coveted casing-liner's their in search of,the expended efforts of their endeavors have been wholly&noticeably absent of late in performance displayed (I'm not sold on #90 being all that he's supposedly & miraculously blossomed into, his and Irving's on field presence have proved to be non-factors,lately)

waldoputty

Reaction score
Ya know, putty?
This sudden ' flash' put forth by #90 that's kinda flared up earlier ( prior to both his& #95's non existing dominant jizzle nozzling these last 3 games) shouldn't be taken as a consistent given,,,,for if either were deemed worthy of the coveted casing-liner's their in search of,the expended efforts of their endeavors have been wholly&noticeably absent of late in performance displayed (I'm not sold on #90 being all that he's supposedly & miraculously blossomed into, his and Irving's on field presence have proved to be non-factors,lately)

i know it is not a given, so franchise him in case he regresses or his back falls apart.
i attribute the fall off in the defense pressure to be the coaches losing the team, and the offense falling apart and unable to maintain long drives.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
i know it is not a given, so franchise him in case he regresses or his back falls apart.
i attribute the fall off in the defense pressure to be the coaches losing the team, and the offense falling apart and unable to maintain long drives.
Ah,so! Yer' admitting the disconnect betwixt officer & enlisted,,, ever wonder what the old gang of #8, #22,#48&#88 talk about over a couple of beers whenever they get together? Like how utterly bizarre and in an otherworldly twilight zone plane it would be to play for the team being coached by the career 2nd string #17,,,:lmao:,,,:omg:,,,,:lmao:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Ah,so! Yer' admitting the disconnect betwixt officer & enlisted,,, ever wonder what the old gang of #8, #22,#48&#88 talk about over a couple of beers whenever they get together? Like how utterly bizarre and in an otherworldly twilight zone plane it would be to play for the team being coached by the career 2nd string #17,,,:lmao:,,,:omg:,,,,:lmao:

no guarantees.
#8 #22 #48 and #88 did not have a salary cap when they rose.
i am sure they laugh about jerry's exploits.
#8 is openly questioning #17 and the coaching staff.
think #22 probably thinks similarly.
even #17 had #80 to get those jump balls though.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Texas longhorns are playing a good game! Maybe one of my teams might win this week. Salud!

Status
Not open for further replies.