I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! Headed to South Padre for the day with my daughter. Gonna get a little sun before another cold front comes in tonight. Salud, my friends.

Always a great day when you get to spend it with your little ones (even if they aren't little anymore). Hope you enjoy and have a great day.
 
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:


o_O


:lmao:Hello WaldoPutty:lmao:

Looks like Maximus knows the domicile of yer' abode, there Putty! Although unlike 'mork from orc' yer' putty power is dependent upon retreating back into yer' egg shaped shipping container, lest you lose yer' colorful retention capabilities, resiliency & entertainment value;)

Silly Putty Pantso_O

u of all people should know putty's resiliency is only affected by certain nasty visuals.

201205IMG9844.jpg
 
Last edited:
Nice thing about my daughter getting older, I have a designated driver......other than that, it sucks. She'll be moving away to college in a few months. Oh well, now I now why my dad had tears in His eyes when I moved away. Salud Amigos!
 
Nice thing about my daughter getting older, I have a designated driver......other than that, it sucks. She'll be moving away to college in a few months. Oh well, now I now why my dad had tears in His eyes when I moved away. Salud Amigos!

empty nest bro!
 
Morning everyone! TGIF!!!! :star::starspin::yourock::dance:

Sorry I’ve been awol this week, amigos
 
Nice thing about my daughter getting older, I have a designated driver......other than that, it sucks. She'll be moving away to college in a few months. Oh well, now I now why my dad had tears in His eyes when I moved away. Salud Amigos!
Is she gonna be in the same state, still? Or are gonna guys gonna be far apart, Coach?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Sarge
    Red, White and Brew...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,072
Messages
14,660,797
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top