I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wassup fellas
:dance:
It's 5 o'clock somewhere....not that you wild dogs care.:flagwave:
:oldcouple:
 
Salud Coach!!
It's 97 degrees here in PA.
Just Crazy!!
Damn, that's hotter than here, our winds are crazy right now. Hot, windy and hazy from fires in central America. It's been an ugly week. Thank God for air conditioning and alcohol. Lol. Should clear up and calm down by Saturday.
 
Damn, that's hotter than here, our winds are crazy right now. Hot, windy and hazy from fires in central America. It's been an ugly week. Thank God for air conditioning and alcohol. Lol. Should clear up and calm down by Saturday.
Ranching that's a good combo, just add one thing more to the mix --HOT WOMEN :yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:
 
Damn, that's hotter than here, our winds are crazy right now. Hot, windy and hazy from fires in central America. It's been an ugly week. Thank God for air conditioning and alcohol. Lol. Should clear up and calm down by Saturday.
Yeah It's windy here also.
And it's supposed to go back into the 70's on Saturday.
I have that central air humming.
 
Just poured one. Taking the wife out for a drink, I need a driver. Lol
I volunteer...you must pay my return airfare!! I took your advise and bought a jug of Beefeater...high octane 47%. Made in London...no less..haha!
 
I've seen it a few times, Dave! Also, American Gangster was a good one!
American Gangster...heck, l was a kid, but remember Bumpy Johnson and his boy Frank Lucas...oddly Johnson was more well known??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,117
Messages
14,668,267
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top