Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Cheers, JC!!!Monday
Funday
Cheers fellas
Cheers, JC!!!Monday
Funday
Cheers fellas
Rain hitting a metal roof! Heck, Coach thats almost romantic!Just got about an inch of rain. Sounds nice on my metal roof! Hadn't rained at my place in a couple of months.
Great day,Trouty!Hey fellas! Just grilled up some cheddar wursts. Very tasty!
Hope everyone had a nice day, today![]()
Good to hear, Boxer! You make it out to the ranch?Great day,Trouty!
Not today Trout...probably Wednesday.. What you go to the office today?Good to hear, Boxer! You make it out to the ranch?
Not on Mondays, Boxer. Tuesday's thru every other FridayNot today Trout...probably Wednesday.. What you go to the office today?
Nothing wrong with that!Not on Mondays, Boxer. Tuesday's thru every other Friday
You know, the hard life![]()
Nothing wrong with that!
Hey boys, been burning up the phone trying to find a job for one of my former coaches. It's a tough business. They say, there's only to types of coaches, those that have been fired and those that are gonna get fired. LOL. I'm one of the fortunate few that never had to go through that.
I understand the Dallas Cowboys are looking for a GM.Hey boys, been burning up the phone trying to find a job for one of my former coaches. It's a tough business. They say, there's only to types of coaches, those that have been fired and those that are gonna get fired. LOL. I'm one of the fortunate few that never had to go through that.
A great Coach/ Teacher can change your life.Coaches are unsung heroes they are like your second dads. I have good memories of all my coaches even tho they yelled at times lol. Well ,like dads do lol.
A great Coach/ Teacher can change your life.
Yep. He retired too soon. He has plenty left to offer young people.Yes they can. I have a feeling our Coach here falls under that column. Well done Coach!
![]()
Yes they can. I have a feeling our Coach here falls under that column. Well done Coach!
![]()
You never know, I might just need a break. I'm pretty proud of some of my accomplishments, won a lot of games and helped a lot of kids and coaches. 7 former assistants went on to become ahead coaches and about 20 assistants went on to become coordinators around South Texas.Yep. He retired too soon. He has plenty left to offer young people.
You should be very proud. Spending years teaching and working with young people, to me, is one of the greatest callings of all...right up there with Medical Doctors and Nurses.You never know, I might just need a break. I'm pretty proud of some of my accomplishments, won a lot of games and helped a lot of kids and coaches. 7 former assistants went on to become ahead coaches and about 20 assistants went on to become coordinators around South Texas.
