I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a beer called Four Loco, too. Strong stuff, and weirdly, I've never had it. I've also never had any of those beer energy drinks. Hell, beer gives me energy :D

When I had the big house/pool I always kept 3-4 'sparks' in my stocked beer fridge out in the garage
 
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/XiUukg3Clweh_BvFfhU__xagBFFPzF3Ns5kJuhisFbmdwhgwIJjshEk7at9kjGwLL3Aga40K4tFCrWzOiM2-VFcxML4rtfbaRFgQ0fI9H6I17ykx7neuoTxCLXw4jHw0MI7NrH7dSEIBmqCZ728xmPG7sIR74yvd-m9i3GdRWJF2HhtMRKj3eSEAWep5ymBOk2YO4vVXH-8V3ukgSZ1fz7lK8GwyiLYe6aZx0VXYf4ffogAr6UA_z5_U4hty1m5di_b7KJ_IIQt7HgGTjGVAczk8PVSvfLWYrX1e_4S8W3QokxTULZG6mapIbsGRtQdV6ut2EJ1Fk8V_HErKi7pwtXR8B6btEioRFChVCYMx2d_J2zHD0eo_H46U3OkU-r718aFmjOqlXft9N3WvDQvGLyjZGG3JsqRzY6vOzZtP-Jkp5o1pW2zl62Mfqkck5K5n55meeBw924L7g2ayoyYgRZDGtJl6CYMNV7PeErIDDpA4vrHj94N-DT94AelGZcuzbe4ZsRkuf4q8oh4wAPSVYd-F30zIAxMUM7cpRNKuHOFU-3CjTnGZsCLbAfZC7-EvcLplnbUKdP7cvxwtS_i0tQbKmpwsaXY_39050xthOlj0yt5feo0=w1104-h662-no
 
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/XiUukg3Clweh_BvFfhU__xagBFFPzF3Ns5kJuhisFbmdwhgwIJjshEk7at9kjGwLL3Aga40K4tFCrWzOiM2-VFcxML4rtfbaRFgQ0fI9H6I17ykx7neuoTxCLXw4jHw0MI7NrH7dSEIBmqCZ728xmPG7sIR74yvd-m9i3GdRWJF2HhtMRKj3eSEAWep5ymBOk2YO4vVXH-8V3ukgSZ1fz7lK8GwyiLYe6aZx0VXYf4ffogAr6UA_z5_U4hty1m5di_b7KJ_IIQt7HgGTjGVAczk8PVSvfLWYrX1e_4S8W3QokxTULZG6mapIbsGRtQdV6ut2EJ1Fk8V_HErKi7pwtXR8B6btEioRFChVCYMx2d_J2zHD0eo_H46U3OkU-r718aFmjOqlXft9N3WvDQvGLyjZGG3JsqRzY6vOzZtP-Jkp5o1pW2zl62Mfqkck5K5n55meeBw924L7g2ayoyYgRZDGtJl6CYMNV7PeErIDDpA4vrHj94N-DT94AelGZcuzbe4ZsRkuf4q8oh4wAPSVYd-F30zIAxMUM7cpRNKuHOFU-3CjTnGZsCLbAfZC7-EvcLplnbUKdP7cvxwtS_i0tQbKmpwsaXY_39050xthOlj0yt5feo0=w1104-h662-no

Was you going for the 'Satan' look,,or,, maybe just the ' sum of all evil'?
:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
Love u brother, just messing wit' u,,, bet it's a real sweetheart.:thumbup:
 
Was you going for the 'Satan' look,,or,, maybe just the ' sum of all evil'?
:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
Love u brother, just messing wit' u,,, bet it's a real sweetheart.:thumbup:
Now, thats a dog. I got 4 of them...Sammy is the sweetest!!! Want to break into my place!!!
 
Now, thats a dog. I got 4 of them...Sammy is the sweetest!!! Want to break into my place!!!

Ha,ha,ha,, why would I wanna break into your place?,, bro, I've got enough junk of my own to worry about:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

Just having fun bro( of course you already know that)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Sarge
    Red, White and Brew...

Forum statistics

Threads
476,125
Messages
14,669,070
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top