- Messages
- 34,104
- Reaction score
- 32,256
Cheers.Salud, Sarge!
Cheers.Salud, Sarge!
LikeYou too, Sarge!!!
Red, White, and breeeeeeewwww!!!![]()
Post a pic of the Firehole for Haley!

Thanks, Trouty. I will fire it up soon.Google Pics doesn't work on my iPad @haleyrules, you may need to use a laptop, Boxer.
Haley, what's doing, brudda??Thanks, Trouty. I will fire it up soon.
I have a old lenovo l am trying tofire up! Give me a few minutes.Haley, what's doing, brudda??
Yes sir!Memorial weekend.
Honor the soldiers
Pour me a cold one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!pure awesomeness
There's a beer called Four Loco, too. Strong stuff, and weirdly, I've never had it. I've also never had any of those beer energy drinks. Hell, beer gives me energy![]()
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/XiUukg3Clweh_BvFfhU__xagBFFPzF3Ns5kJuhisFbmdwhgwIJjshEk7at9kjGwLL3Aga40K4tFCrWzOiM2-VFcxML4rtfbaRFgQ0fI9H6I17ykx7neuoTxCLXw4jHw0MI7NrH7dSEIBmqCZ728xmPG7sIR74yvd-m9i3GdRWJF2HhtMRKj3eSEAWep5ymBOk2YO4vVXH-8V3ukgSZ1fz7lK8GwyiLYe6aZx0VXYf4ffogAr6UA_z5_U4hty1m5di_b7KJ_IIQt7HgGTjGVAczk8PVSvfLWYrX1e_4S8W3QokxTULZG6mapIbsGRtQdV6ut2EJ1Fk8V_HErKi7pwtXR8B6btEioRFChVCYMx2d_J2zHD0eo_H46U3OkU-r718aFmjOqlXft9N3WvDQvGLyjZGG3JsqRzY6vOzZtP-Jkp5o1pW2zl62Mfqkck5K5n55meeBw924L7g2ayoyYgRZDGtJl6CYMNV7PeErIDDpA4vrHj94N-DT94AelGZcuzbe4ZsRkuf4q8oh4wAPSVYd-F30zIAxMUM7cpRNKuHOFU-3CjTnGZsCLbAfZC7-EvcLplnbUKdP7cvxwtS_i0tQbKmpwsaXY_39050xthOlj0yt5feo0=w1104-h662-no



Now, thats a dog. I got 4 of them...Sammy is the sweetest!!! Want to break into my place!!!Was you going for the 'Satan' look,,or,, maybe just the ' sum of all evil'?
Love u brother, just messing wit' u,,, bet it's a real sweetheart.![]()
Was you going for the 'Satan' look,,or,, maybe just the ' sum of all evil'?
Love u brother, just messing wit' u,,, bet it's a real sweetheart.![]()



NONow, thats a dog. I got 4 of them...Sammy is the sweetest!!! Want to break into my place!!!
Now, thats a dog. I got 4 of them...Sammy is the sweetest!!! Want to break into my place!!!



Ha! Whats doin Feud? Boozin?Ha,ha,ha,, why would I wanna break into your place?,, bro, I've got enough junk of my own to worry about
Just having fun bro( of course you already know that)
Restin--- did a lot of yard work today and I am worn out.. Hey Dave, whats doin?
