I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I'm in no hurry Grasshoppers!...There are many paths...I must choose wisely!...also keep in mind..."No matter where you are...There you Are!"..:starspin:
 
****, it used to be in Coca Cola! Made Ty Cobb a fortune when he invested in it
Ha,ha,ha remember tommy Lee Jones in that Ty Cobb movie? " the south may rise again but my d*ck sure as hell won't " and he popped that buck deer from the upstairs window with a lugar?,,, and the very end when they roll the credits?,,,, "BASEBALL WAS 100% OF MY LIFE!":lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
MAN, that was a good flic:thumbup:
 
Ha,ha,ha remember tommy Lee Jones in that Ty Cobb movie? " the south may rise again but my d*ck sure as hell won't " and he popped that buck deer from the upstairs window with a lugar?,,, and the very end when they roll the credits?,,,, "BASEBALL WAS 100% OF MY LIFE!":lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
MAN, that was a good flic:thumbup:
AWESOME MOVIE!!!!!!! It was an HBO original. Titled "Cobb"

Too bad that writer that roled with him was a hack and made up 90% of his book (which the movie was based on -- Robert Wuhl played the author).

Much of the lore around Cobb is false. He wasn't a racist, mean, hated by his teammates, cranky etc. It was all baseball lore that grew out of control. That hack didn't help, but he got exposed for the fraud that he was.

Still an awesome movie, tho, Melon :)
 
Hey Martian, I'm a fellow south Texan, about 120 miles south in Harlingen and SPI
I'm from Corpus Christi, Texas..(."Sparkling "City by the Sea" , and it used to be...now it's more like the "Crowded Dump by the Sea!)...I worked in S Texas in the oilfield...been around your area many times in the past...:facepalm:
 
I'm from Corpus Christi, Texas..(."Sparkling "City by the Sea" , and it used to be...now it's more like the "Crowded Dump by the Sea!)...I worked in the S Texas in the oilfield...been around your area many times in the past...:facepalm:
I used to party there when I went to A&I back in the day. Nice town.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,126
Messages
14,669,093
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top