I've never tried sushi. Am i missing something?
I've never tried sushi. Am i missing something?
Good stuff, brudda!Btw, I fixed my laptop.
Have a good one, Puttygot to run off to a philosphy argument.
chat with you folks later
have fun
We may come up next summer. I have family in Carlsbad and in Pico Rivera. I haven't been there since 1983. My dad worked at Ciros and the Moulin Rouge in Hollywood back in the 50's. I've always wanted to go check out his old stomping grounds.coach, come to Cali and we go get some trouty sushi...
Good idea. That girl is very lucky.I designed and built it back in 2002. My wife doesn't want me to sell it, so I figure that's one way to keep it in the family.
See ya Waldo!!got to run off to a philosphy argument.
chat with you folks later
have fun
Where's Waldo. Lol, I've been waiting to say that.See ya Waldo!!
Basketball sucks Trouty...how can you watch that freakshow?@Ranching, b-ball in twenty!
James should be a TE for the CowboysBasketball sucks Trouty...how can you watch that freakshow?. That big James boy makes me sick!!
Ha! Good one...l would start cheering for the Eagles. I can't stand tat freak!James should be a TE for the Cowboys
Where's Waldo. Lol, I've been waiting to say that.
See ya Waldo!!
