I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday, my Trouty's Tavern brothers
200.gif
 
I can't remember right now bro! (Heavy intake of Kentucky windage) But on the plus side I'm pretty sure it was of high praise and genuine heartfelt salutations,,,:laugh::laugh::laugh:
 
Astros finally making some noise, long overdue.
Been an Astros fan since late 60s, same as the Cowboys.

:thumbup:

coach was tempting me and rubbing it in with his ribs.
so karma swung back at him with his teams.
i wonder if he likes the houston teams...
 
I dislike strongly one Houston team and that's the texans and previously the oilers.

Being from the Rio Grande Valley, the Cowboys rule.

:flagwave:
 
coach was tempting me and rubbing it in with his ribs.
so karma swung back at him with his teams.
i wonder if he likes the houston teams...
I like all Texas teams. The Texans are probably my least favorite, but they are from my state, so.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,161
Messages
14,670,500
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top