maxdogg
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 5,570
- Reaction score
- 10,765
yo melon.Same here my fellow brethren!![]()
yo melon.Same here my fellow brethren!![]()
Hey RGV!I love root beer float !
And my beer loving Cowboy compadres
![]()
SALUD!No detox this week. About 10 of my former assistant coaches arw here at the ranch. Drinking and bbqing. Salud friends
Hey RGV!
have you ever tried " not your Father's root beer"
That is some really good root beer,, and if you just have one , the alcohol content is hardly noticeable.
I have a great bear encounter story that happened last night but I will save it for tomorrow night cause i'm not sure how long this signal will hold.
Hey bro!yo melon.
Hey rgv it was a hairy one lol.Hola Max, only wild beast we have around here are armadillos and raccoons
Ok bro yeah tomorrow I will be home with full internet but me and ny boys are having a great time we just ate 100 dollars of food at the local rangers in lol.Hey bro!
I'm drinking ice tea tonight!
The heat/ staying up till 1a.m.+
Ain't cutting it but I'll be beered up tomorrow night for the bear story,, FOR SURE.
(I'm getting foot and stomach cramps hitting me about 2 p.m. on, lately)
Hello Melon, no I haven't, maybe one day when we win the SB
![]()
yo melon.


Salud Coch!!!Salud, friends!!!!
LOL they call that Maximum Overdrive!!!I'll buy you one then
.
Poor,poor Waldo suffered a heavy dosage of "MAXIMUM DOGGAGE" the other day,,, the screams sounded rather horrid![]()
Max, my brudda! What's good, mang!?hey boyz!!!
Gangster styleIt was to the Max!
![]()

Liver stuff. And he's Mr. Chow, nowHoremone link????
Yo my brudda just chilllin with my boyz at the cabin.. I cant believe i'm stealing a signal so long.Max, my brudda! What's good, mang!?
I have a great bear encounter story that happened last night but I will save it for tomorrow night cause i'm not sure how long this signal will hold.



