Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Well get some good wine, Sam! What's stopping you? You know your wine!I'm currently stuck with ****ty wine in an Irish bar in Manhattan.![]()
Well get some good wine, Sam! What's stopping you? You know your wine!I'm currently stuck with ****ty wine in an Irish bar in Manhattan.![]()
My brother in law lived in Manhattan for several years, said everything was expensive as schlit.I'm currently stuck with ****ty wine in an Irish bar in Manhattan.![]()
I haven't had it, and I promise you, you won't get a plate appearance like that at the spots I go to![]()
I believe so, my uncle is in town.(or something damn similar) They are at a show, so I'm burning time for a late dinner.Connolly's?
Nothing like a good ribeye. 3 minutes on each side. Awesome.lol, ribeye is the secret to coach's heart
Sounds good!!It's pretty good. 4 of us are going to the Denver game. We will definitely be going to a brewery, which there are tons of. We do that every time we go out of town.
Amen!!!Nothing like a good ribeye. 3 minutes on each side. Awesome.
Salt and pepper with olive oil. Medium rare, perfect cooking time coachNothing like a good ribeye. 3 minutes on each side. Awesome.
Heh I just paid $9 for a glass of a $6 bottle of wine hahMy brother in law lived in Manhattan for several years, said everything was expensive as schlit.
He's a traitor, that Mr. Chow!I thought we were your friends, Mudda Fokka!!!!!!!!
Irish bars do not sell good wine hahWell get some good wine, Sam! What's stopping you? You know your wine!
No wonder youre unfriendly and aloof!! LolHeh I just paid $9 for a glass of $6 bottle of wine hah
Just get some Jamison and feel the warmth!!Irish bars do not sell good wine hah
I went to Manhattan in April. It's nice only having to walk 2 blocks to get smashed. I went too hard that Friday I was there. LolI believe so, my uncle is in town.(or something damn similar) They are at a show, so I'm burning time for a late dinner.
Near 144 west 44th.
I think I saw you there, I was going to send you a drink but you were posting on the Zone.I went to Manhattan in April. It's nice only having to walk 2 blocks to get smashed. I went too hard that Friday I was there. Lol
http://i459.***BLOCKED***/albums/qq317/RynieRynie/Mobile%20Uploads/20170330_170641_zps9mweludn.jpg
I need to be able to walk to the restaurant at 10pm hahJust get some Jamison and feel the warmth!!
Or even better, Tullamore Dew
Sweet! Have you been to Nine Fine Irishmen in Vegas?I went to Manhattan in April. It's nice only having to walk 2 blocks to get smashed. I went too hard that Friday I was there. Lol
http://i459.***BLOCKED***/albums/qq317/RynieRynie/Mobile%20Uploads/20170330_170641_zps9mweludn.jpg
Heard of it, never tried it.Anyone here drink The Famous Grouse? Stuff is awesome and relatively inexpensive
