I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys have fun.
running off for a while for chatting with friends and my daily stroll.
my friends just came by and we are going to talk Comey...
 
I believe so, my uncle is in town.(or something damn similar) They are at a show, so I'm burning time for a late dinner.

Near 144 west 44th.
I went to Manhattan in April. It's nice only having to walk 2 blocks to get smashed. I went too hard that Friday I was there. Lol
http://i459.***BLOCKED***/albums/qq317/RynieRynie/Mobile%20Uploads/20170330_170641_zps9mweludn.jpg
 
Anyone here drink The Famous Grouse? Stuff is awesome and relatively inexpensive
 
I went to Manhattan in April. It's nice only having to walk 2 blocks to get smashed. I went too hard that Friday I was there. Lol
http://i459.***BLOCKED***/albums/qq317/RynieRynie/Mobile%20Uploads/20170330_170641_zps9mweludn.jpg
I think I saw you there, I was going to send you a drink but you were posting on the Zone.
 
I went to Manhattan in April. It's nice only having to walk 2 blocks to get smashed. I went too hard that Friday I was there. Lol
http://i459.***BLOCKED***/albums/qq317/RynieRynie/Mobile%20Uploads/20170330_170641_zps9mweludn.jpg
Sweet! Have you been to Nine Fine Irishmen in Vegas?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,201
Messages
14,672,188
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top