Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Any idea how far the giant redwoods are from Seattle?i am driving up to SF on the 25th from palos verdes going thru highway 5 - are you on the way?
Amen, brother.Yeah man I'm never going up there without my rifle or shotgun again.
My wife's cousin has a place up near ours and the rangers told her that the bears are the most aggressive thsat they have ever seen them and it's because some of the locals are feeding them on a regular basis.
Are you north or south of Marina Del Rey?
Amen, brother.
Sounds like a beautiful place.i am on the coast between redondo and san pedro in the very southwestern corner of LA.
![]()
Yes, you're south of me, by about 20 miles.i am on the coast between redondo and san pedro in the very southwestern corner of LA.
![]()
nice but extremely inconvenient location.Sounds like a beautiful place.
Whenever I go anywhere central or northern coast it's always via PCH??? i am driving to SF
i generally go up 110 to 5


Hey, Big Dog!!! Hope all is well with you, brother
The giant redwoods are on my bucket list. My wife's little sister lives in Seattle.redwoods are generally northern calif - so 7-8 hours away is my guess.
Whenever I go anywhere central or northern coast it's always via PCH
Most beautiful highway in North America
how close r u from HWY 5?You're actually 35 miles south of me, Waldo, I just checked
Nice, I'll post a couple of pics from my place on SPI sometime. Very relaxing, hanging on the coast. Takes me about 50 minutes to get there from my home.nice but extremely inconvenient location.
love the ocean view but 20 minutes to get to any highway
pictures outside the starbucks i hang out at.
![]()
![]()
2 miles from the 5, 1.5 miles from 134/101, 3 miles from 405, 1.5 from 170how close r u from HWY 5?
The giant redwoods are on my bucket list. My wife's little sister lives in Seattle.
Please do, Coach! I need to post a ton of pics for you guysNice, I'll post a couple of pics from my place on SPI sometime. Very relaxing, hanging on the coast. Takes me about 50 minutes to get there from my home.
