I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
DWJC needs an invite! Big Dog Cowboy, Too!
I'm in for it( I've got to address that pink letter from the sheriff's dept. About delinquent back property taxes,,,Sheese I just paid them off last year about this time for one of those things),,, so I'll prolly have to sleep on your couch coach,,, motel funds being a little light and all:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
I got you covered on the hotel, Melon. Mr. Chow sleeps in the rental car trunk. :laugh::laugh:
 
DWJC needs an invite! Big Dog Cowboy, Too!
I'm in for it( I've got to address that pink letter from the sheriff's dept. About delinquent back property taxes,,,Sheese I just paid them off last year about this time for one of those things),,, so I'll prolly have to sleep on your couch coach,,, motel funds being a little light and all:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
Lol, I need to keep,you away from my cows. I've got enough calves, you horn dog!!
 
If we all make it out there, I will personally cover the costs for lodging at a decent hotel. :)

Air fare not included. Well, maybe for my dearest Boxer.
 
Seriously, a meet up would be so fun, Coach's retirement or otherwise.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,205
Messages
14,672,588
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top