Melonfeud
I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
- Messages
- 21,976
- Reaction score
- 33,150
I got you covered on the hotel, Melon. Mr. Chow sleeps in the rental car trunk.![]()








I got you covered on the hotel, Melon. Mr. Chow sleeps in the rental car trunk.![]()








******* A! Nothing like getting shnockered up and snorkeling. I fall in love with the water when I booze!I can picture us all at the Coral Reef, 365 days a year, 8am to 2am karoake bar. Melon would be at a fish buffet!!!
Lol, I need to keep,you away from my cows. I've got enough calves, you horn dog!!


,,,









Most of my cows are redheads. Sorry.
If we all make it out there, I will personally cover the costs for lodging at a decent hotel.
Air fare not included. Well, maybe for my dearest Boxer.






Oh snaps, now you're getting Melon's attention!Most of my cows are redheads. Sorry.



Most of my cows are redheads. Sorry.



Haha, I was the egg grading, poultry judging and grass judging champion in HS.
I was a pretty fair hand at livestock identification and judging while in the F.F.A.
in high school![]()
Night, Coach! Have a good rest of your evening.I'm out guys! Gotta get up early and hit the mall for some serious mall walking. Lol
Que pasa? Una cerveza para mis amigos, cabron!!! Salud!!



Why?stinky melon got eyes on coach cows
melon - get me some veal!




Why?
You want to start a hybrid strain of cows with moustaches?
![]()



DWJC needs an invite! Big Dog Cowboy, Too!
Holla!!!



Thats nice Trouty...I mean that, Jack.I would buy your ticket out here if we ever organize a legit get together in Texas.
