waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
Well, to be fair to your brother, it isn't, Coach![]()
trouty - how about this.
i take u to a chinese restaurant once and u do likewise.
we will compare notes afterwards?
Well, to be fair to your brother, it isn't, Coach![]()
No! But spaghetti wasWHAT, the next thing youre gonna tell me is that pizza was invented in China.
I take you to a Chinese restaurant?trouty - how about this.
i take u to a chinese restaurant once and u do likewise.
we will compare notes afterwards?
Nom nom nom nom!!!!This might not be authentic, but it is goooooood
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/5YhigXE8DVVRT41itECoYPJCHLv1ZGRg0xlKTg6LgKSs0L4lEDrxQ_wyIff5X471wESrRjEaSVWY992k52Wjz1AIo2ldRSuUG5mbNFiszYUhFJwbnONL_JJ6br057dYf5ZYj2iA9gurLjxeVPRw8LUeF7639msGQzNOST0keVEBiruUcHqica1Y3-7KdIlHuyRgXm_gWgnUhjIrxnHEy7h7OD1tbXNEwVr1JWoSUjKPwDYt-HdNXcC7IBOsN9_QuTlx7KlunAZhIZpbw_1A5Pq84swhHQFr81HILAHBNPJREZZN7OAiM77ghAAxvb9obGrKiLfuPXNhxx_nlL6J4OKwkUe1PPspzEo_mWJ4tWLijZgNahh6t_jLTLgECZMoS73k4VblOiLrE5a53E6hmE3rV88N-n-PApkt_3AkUEuRBh35FXOC1CcCA361-P0gN0nsVtxm14dswAFXPxjNUjPLbMumBA-0nArHjYN8LWa8_aeiJGyyALxrQ-HLCZXoFEgkW8Be7iM0xtye21qlZSCCMzAsDAtdQhz0XPL9NW42NnoxJZ1QS75b7DH4uKbxfklctik8YBKPT0bxUHD3YI_2bGnFKQJo7eQqJEYbBf5qSjJBTIVZV=w534-h949-no
I take you to a Chinese restaurant?
We do, I know all the good onesit seems we know different restaurants
Fortune Cookietrouty - how about this.
i take u to a chinese restaurant once and u do likewise.
we will compare notes afterwards?
We do, I know all the good ones![]()

Fortune Cookie
We ain't in Hong Kong. Remember, you're dealing with someone that knows SoCal. Where we live.remember, u r dealing with someone who lived in hong kong for 10 years![]()
Hong Kong, ding dong. All the sameremember, u r dealing with someone who lived in hong kong for 10 years![]()
We ain't in Hong Kong. Remember, you're dealing with someone that knows SoCal. Where we live.
I've had it, it's too bland for my liking.i know.
that is why we both add value!
but if you dont want to try more of the steamed fish - style of food, then it is ok too...
Dallas wins the Super Bowl this yearwhat does your fortune say?






I've had it, it's too bland for my liking.
Double LIKEThis might not be authentic, but it is goooooood
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/5YhigXE8DVVRT41itECoYPJCHLv1ZGRg0xlKTg6LgKSs0L4lEDrxQ_wyIff5X471wESrRjEaSVWY992k52Wjz1AIo2ldRSuUG5mbNFiszYUhFJwbnONL_JJ6br057dYf5ZYj2iA9gurLjxeVPRw8LUeF7639msGQzNOST0keVEBiruUcHqica1Y3-7KdIlHuyRgXm_gWgnUhjIrxnHEy7h7OD1tbXNEwVr1JWoSUjKPwDYt-HdNXcC7IBOsN9_QuTlx7KlunAZhIZpbw_1A5Pq84swhHQFr81HILAHBNPJREZZN7OAiM77ghAAxvb9obGrKiLfuPXNhxx_nlL6J4OKwkUe1PPspzEo_mWJ4tWLijZgNahh6t_jLTLgECZMoS73k4VblOiLrE5a53E6hmE3rV88N-n-PApkt_3AkUEuRBh35FXOC1CcCA361-P0gN0nsVtxm14dswAFXPxjNUjPLbMumBA-0nArHjYN8LWa8_aeiJGyyALxrQ-HLCZXoFEgkW8Be7iM0xtye21qlZSCCMzAsDAtdQhz0XPL9NW42NnoxJZ1QS75b7DH4uKbxfklctik8YBKPT0bxUHD3YI_2bGnFKQJo7eQqJEYbBf5qSjJBTIVZV=w534-h949-no
