waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
enjoy ur afternoon
Salud, brother!enjoy ur afternoon
I was being hyperbolic, Mr. Chowtrouty, dont think way.
it mostly likely did not go out.
most likely it just read u the riot act.
I loved it!!!I had to pat myself on the back for that one. I know you'd get it.![]()




Yeah, @haleyrules is our security guard, but he's boozed out by 6am
Keep an eye on that Waldo, Fonz. He's a shifty fella.![]()
Have a good one, mon frereenjoy ur afternoon
I was being hyperbolic, Mr. Chow![]()
According to an eyewitness Haleyrules was distracted.The booze accusation is just a rumor. we are trying to find who is the source. My guess someone wants Haleyrules out.



I'm a fancy kinda guywow trouty used a fancy word...
remember g-e-n-e-r-a-l chow
Have a good one, mon frere
Salud, brother!
That was just a temporary form of writing dyslexia. For the record,Trouty once won a spelling bee contest.Shifty? Damn spellchecker! Lol
Isn't General Chow made with chicken?wow trouty used a fancy word...
remember g-e-n-e-r-a-l chow
Thats Great news!No yellow, Melon. My levels have dropped considerably from my first lab to my second. This upcoming third one should show my liver at normal numbers.
A fifth in a shift, damn! He still around?
That's too bad, Melon. On my next run I'm only gonna drink at night, and no more beer, just booze.Thats Great news!
Oh,hell no! that cat has long since " gone country"
Greeting Waldo
shifty was just typo. the word was nifty.




This is trueThat was just a temporary form of writing dyslexia. For the record,Trouty once won a spelling bee contest.
