Melonfeud
I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
- Messages
- 21,976
- Reaction score
- 33,150
Copy that!,,, I bet your dad could tell you all about a rumble seat with a youthful glint in his eye,,,,Hey, brother, as long as its yours, get after it.
Copy that!,,, I bet your dad could tell you all about a rumble seat with a youthful glint in his eye,,,,Hey, brother, as long as its yours, get after it.
I freaking worked mh butt off for my piece of lanf=dI've got a little 1/4 acre ' lot' I paid cash for,, can't afford to buy another set of wheels, parking room wise!
But it's got 3 huge gin berry trees shrouding it,,, got a '29' mod-A coupe teathered in a corner (all 40 horses of flat head Henry Ford originality)
I built it in 58 days! One of my greatest accomplishmentsVery Nice
Only 58 days now that's amazing !!!!I freaking worked mh butt off for my piece of lanf=d
I built it in 58 days! One of my greatest accomplishments
My dad is a bad MoFo. Size 15 ring. He has a great historyCopy that!,,, I bet your dad could tell you all about a rumble seat with a youthful glint in his eye,,,,![]()
Hell yes, 3700 square feet. I am a slave driver!!!!Only 58 days now that's amazing !!!!
What, is he OKGuys, we lost Haley for a bit. He's riding the pine![]()
Whats up DD?
Not the BENCHGuys, we lost Haley for a bit. He's riding the pine![]()
Yeah, he's good. Just on a "time out"What, is he OK
''Tis so, CaptainNot the BENCHSay it ain't SO
![]()
That's awesome, Coach!!! The Tavern should sticky that to bless our boozing!!!This is my older brother
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/rzmnvksGyMEEHqkz0LZMu98bk8lxNeocykZEeiHQCp2VNobUZTQCtTD3jnPGNEu5XJi2b1AxJ295YWvX8devZB8ecrxUcHHCnpJcQkM_yIxaKKqZ4iDMjQsptpvs5z3TO9FwKTqS-jYwqp4zmcgbwaY3OWxp01ois6VFp3lg8_f5-7-MMZDdCfxwhe-hHMskdL34iGDKeoyvcTa9ZogujjwzCCe9oYHcm53QBbBaOpnD3HPA7L1-Y7KUtQdVWdU5aOnhvjixnMxhmgEi3dRz86DHarenXOMokG0O_oXCQDILMbAaUr-nj2sxpWLF1tT70gu7svf_Vh73gp5n52FpebMZ4TEN3bJtAo2SZTBfc_s0hhmQ9zEMfAP7oLtgQOQ_ru0R6mKBpf7X7VIJ4sp4rtJjDaEMFe24If39Z2FtsqmilbF_gMmoP1v7lsx_2Zt-6ay9XqdUwn6eDqbb5z1sa7dssRfTbSRPlAP4V8dcwmkA7Xufhiv0vGHVl7EZs43mKZRj2Lhi4qRYJXMrCN2R-u0QQZAUG9Ugo8rnMnw92bfYoUhERcMeEa9ThdFtii-d1fmlk-UHVHtWkUzBmzcRgf7asL_kTnRLI5Z2Fv_XZV4hUPn-SYnB=w1197-h949-no
Not too much just a easy fathers day, worked my butt off yesterday mowing and other yard work, detailing a car ect, needed this day to recover.Whats up DD?
my bro is a bad MoFo. 3 phds and 7 books. I/m very proud of him. He is a bit of a woos, but no nobody meeses with hi when im a around.That's awesome, Coach!!! The Tavern should sticky that to bless our boozing!!!![]()
That's right, Coach!! Your pops raised one heck of a family, my friend.my bro is a bad MoFo. 3 phds and 7 books. I/m very proud of him. He is a bit of a woos, but no nobody meeses with hi when im a around.
Trouty's Pub BrrethrenHappy Fathers's Day my Troty's Ub brothers!
![]()

You too Trouty!Happy Father's Day, JC!!!![]()
