I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! The comrade slit his throat and dumped in in a Gulag!! He comes on the site...he was here today on one of the threads...maybe, he is still to weak to post sfter the honeymoon!
He's not allowed to hang with a bunch of drunks. Freaking choirboy.lol
 
It was a harsh party lol.
Remember he was asking us if we were being mean or if it was just the booze LOL:lmao:
Yeah...l recall...just some boozin fun!! I made a lot of Russian bride type jokes since...maybe he was lurking and was offended!!
 
Yeah...l recall...just some boozin fun!! I made a lot of Russian bride type jokes since...maybe he was lurking and was offended!!
LOL all the songs I posted were really bad about breakups and worse lol. But we were just having fun.
 
I posts a pic of my brother with the Pope, that's the one Melon was talking about. The other one was a picture of the actor that plays Mr. Chow holding a couple of Miller Lites. No big deal

oh well, for some reason, my computer has trouble with some pics...
 
She was pretty! Came up to me with a bottle of absolute vodka and poured me a half of water glass full, I thanked her for the complimentary hefty shot of booze,,, she laughed and said it was 'WATER":lmao2:
BILL WAS $18,, told her to give herself $7 on tip line:thumbup:

wow, big tipster!
 
My mom passed from cancer. we had been keeping vigil at the hospital for days.
I had to go to N.Y. for work, my dad said I should go and she passed while I was at work and I always felt bad about it.

sorry to hear, max
 
Good man!!! We will roast him again for old times sake:)
Done. I hope he come back on for a few laughs. Like you, l liked the boy. I hope we didn't gross him out for life. I have done that before...boozed up!.:muttley::).
 
Sorry to hear about your mom, I went through that four years ago. It changed my life, I was a workaholic, went to visit my mom that was slipping fast then went to the weight room to check on the team. I was on vacation and didn't have to be there. A few minutes after I got there my dad called and said my mom was dead. Took me half hour to get home, all I saw was the ambulance heading out. Her last words were, we're are the boys, they were all there except me. Still haven't forgiven myself. prayers, brother.
When I feel like a good cry, I play the baby, by Blake Shelton. Hits home cuz I am the youngest and was also a handful growing up. Lol, I miss mom. Salud, sorry for bringing everyone down.

sorry to hear about that Coach.
it is amazing and sad how somethings can bring life into perspective...
my parents are starting to get up there, and it is something i always try not to think about
 
Done. I hope he come back on for a few laughs. Like you, l liked the boy. I hope we didn't gross him out for life. I have done that before...boozed up!.:muttley::).
Oh well if he can handle a putin bride we should be no problem.:p
 
Done. I hope he come back on for a few laughs. Like you, l liked the boy. I hope we didn't gross him out for life. I have done that before...boozed up!.:muttley::).
Gotta have thick skin around here, that's for sure. I hope she's prettier than we are!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,232
Messages
14,673,812
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top