I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the doctors today for my swollen knee. It has water in it and it might be infected. I had an MRI and everything on it today. I have an appointment tomorrow morning at 11 and I think I'm having surgery on it. :(

take comfort in this: approximately 90% of patients with septic arthritis will recover with appropriate antibiotic treatment. Therefore, timely diagnosis and treatment are critical.
https://radiopaedia.org/articles/septic-arthritis
 
It's Friday!!!! Have a great weekend crew! Salud, Cheers, bottoms up, Gulp, Gulp, Gulp!
 
My family is coming over for lunch. my wife is making ground beef taquitos, rice and beans just like my mom used to make us.
 
Morning, Putty! Gonna be a good one, today! Getting Thai this evening and the little guy this Sunday :)

How goes it for you, bud?

hey trouty
was busy helping my cousin look at a house by the water.
interesting mess he is getting himself in...
 
Finally made it to NH, beautiful here. The drive from Pennsylvania thru NY to Conneticut was horrible, too many crazy semi's and a lot of construction.

Getting over the G. Washington bridge to NY was an experience, felt like we all got a shotgun start from 8 lanes to merge into 3 before we entered LOL. There was no order or reasoning, every driver for himself.......luckily I got much practice in LA :D

Oh, as we drove by Philthydelphia, I waved a certain finger towards them a few times :flagwave:. I could not get close enough to MetLife to do the same :(
 
Beautiful day. Just upgraded my internet, got HBO for free, and had a beer. Now I'm hungry. 9 PM and the sun's still out. That BBQ is looking at me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,233
Messages
14,673,936
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top