I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone have a fantastic 4th of July weekend. Don't blow off any fingers! :star:
 
I have sinus infection and am on Augmentin for 14 days so no drinking according to the doctor. We play by different rules however. Have a great weekend fellas! :starspin::starspin::starspin:
 
I have sinus infection and am on Augmentin for 14 days so no drinking according to the doctor. We play by different rules however. Have a great weekend fellas! :starspin::starspin::starspin:

I just got off augmentin for a tooth infection and drank just fine! :lmao:
 
I have sinus infection and am on Augmentin for 14 days so no drinking according to the doctor. We play by different rules however. Have a great weekend fellas! :starspin::starspin::starspin:
Sorry to hear about the sinus infection, big Sarge!

But you're right, unless we're dying, we play different rules :thumbup::star:
 
Finished my deep cleaning of my house. That was fun... not!

Received another counter offer from Ford -- 5K and an extended warranty. We declined :)

Son is in Palm Springs, can't wait to have him tomorrow. Did Thai last night, gonna have it again this evening.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,235
Messages
14,674,020
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top