I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a slow day too. Got in a good workout this morning, visited my dad for a couple of hours and just sat on my butt the rest of the day. Felt pretty good, actually.

sitting on butt is good.
glad u had a good day

no starbucks for me today due to cleaning up the water leak!
 
Hey! I remember that song
" won a $100 on a scratch off ticket, bought two 12 packs and a tank of gas with it" ,,,ain't that been out 10 years or better
Its a new release, dont know how long the songs been around. I get a kick out of it. Have a good one!
 
204069-Minions-Happy-Sunday-Quote.jpg
 
Hey fellas! Day 1.5 of my dry out. Last night was absolute hell. Had just picked up the little one, had to celebrate his party, and detox at the same time LOL. All my fault, tho. Was going through heatflashes, sweating in AC environment, loud noises hurt my ears and where we were it was loud. I had a pocket full of klonopin, the only thing that saved me. I might've fallen out if not for them.

Back in 2010 something similar happened, his mom, he, and myself went to Disneyland and I white knuckled an opiate pill withdrawal. That ruined the day for me. Also the last day I ever took an opiate that wasn't prescribed/as prescribed. I was taking about 40 Norcos a day back then.

Anyways, on the wagon fellas! Water and diet soda and steaks again! Woot!
 
And good morning/afternoon to my brethren!

Go Cowboys! :star:

Have a whole bunch of new posts to catch up on at some point!

God bless, y'all!
 
Hey fellas! Day 1.5 of my dry out. Last night was absolute hell. Had just picked up the little one, had to celebrate his party, and detox at the same time LOL. All my fault, tho. Was going through heatflashes, sweating in AC environment, loud noises hurt my ears and where we were it was loud. I had a pocket full of klonopin, the only thing that saved me. I might've fallen out if not for them.

Back in 2010 something similar happened, his mom, he, and myself went to Disneyland and I white knuckled an opiate pill withdrawal. That ruined the day for me. Also the last day I ever took an opiate that wasn't prescribed/as prescribed. I was taking about 40 Norcos a day back then.

Anyways, on the wagon fellas! Water and diet soda and steaks again! Woot!

yo trouty
be strong, bro!
btw, supposedly lots of proteins help protect ur liver when u drink...
 
Flip it. I see you took some likes away too. Lol
I've noticed a few 'unlike' hits in my column a couple of times, I marked/ figured it happens when after repeated (from several different )

moderator warnings,, they whack your posts and delete them,,, :(
:lmao:
 
Hey fellas! Day 1.5 of my dry out. Last night was absolute hell. Had just picked up the little one, had to celebrate his party, and detox at the same time LOL. All my fault, tho. Was going through heatflashes, sweating in AC environment, loud noises hurt my ears and where we were it was loud. I had a pocket full of klonopin, the only thing that saved me. I might've fallen out if not for them.

Back in 2010 something similar happened, his mom, he, and myself went to Disneyland and I white knuckled an opiate pill withdrawal. That ruined the day for me. Also the last day I ever took an opiate that wasn't prescribed/as prescribed. I was taking about 40 Norcos a day back then.

Anyways, on the wagon fellas! Water and diet soda and steaks again! Woot!
Good man!,, I'm not gonna lie,even when I'm on
'operation wring-out' I still pull a single glug from the whiskey bottle at bedtime.
As I've allowed that as part of the terms/ conditions,,,;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,233
Messages
14,673,826
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top