I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning gents.

Hope you guys had a good weekend. I had a good weekend, but my house is a trash heap now. That always happens when by buddy Dan comes by. (bastige)

I received my new QRP (ie, low power) transceiver (Elecraft KX3), and man does that bugger have incredible signal receive! Way better than my old Yaesu FT-450D.

I need to plan a camping trip so I can really take advantage of it.

Barkeep, I'll have a glass of 2012 Palazzo Maffei Amarone. STAT!
Hey, Sam! Sounds like Dan needs to help with the cleanup :D Have a great monday, pal
 
I'm gonna join you for a few days. No sipping during the week. At least not til the game on Thursday.
Awesome. Yeah, I may have a few on gameday but that's it. My son is here to keep me in check, too.

Is it on NFLN, Coach?
 
Morning my dear brethren, hope everyone's day is blessed and fruitful. Sending my love and peace.

Woke up at 3am and ate some Blazing BWW's lol :D
 
I was such an arse to my son today at the supermarket. Especially when we passed the liquor case. He was like, "dad, relax" LOL

Had to buy him a candy bar at check out. Apparently still detoxing. Had hot flashes and profuse sweating at the meat market after the store. I took two klonopins when I got home and I'm doing better but I need another.

It's crazy to think, I'd be down about 3/4 a fifth of liquor by this time with 150 posts on the board. Not drinking definitely stunts my posting. But no worries, not my "liking" :D

I promised my son I want touch a drink till this Thursday night. It's something to look forward to, and isn't excessive. Thanks, @Ranching, for that idea, my brother. My son is onboard with it, but a little weary that I won't stop. I promised him I would.

Cheers, my brethren.
 
I was such an arse to my son today at the supermarket. Especially when we passed the liquor case. He was like, "dad, relax" LOL

Had to buy him a candy bar at check out. Apparently still detoxing. Had hot flashes and profuse sweating at the meat market after the store. I took two klonopins when I got home and I'm doing better but I need another.

It's crazy to think, I'd be down about 3/4 a fifth of liquor by this time with 150 posts on the board. Not drinking definitely stunts my posting. But no worries, not my "liking" :D

I promised my son I want touch a drink till this Thursday night. It's something to look forward to, and isn't excessive. Thanks, @Ranching, for that idea, my brother. My son is onboard with it, but a little weary that I won't stop. I promised him I would.

Cheers, my brethren.
The older he gets, the better understanding he is going to have. Get ready for his lectures. Lol
 
The older he gets, the better understanding he is going to have. Get ready for his lectures. Lol
Oh, I'm already getting them, Coach LOL. "Why do you just drink a pint of bleach, dad, it's the same thing" "You're going to kill yourself and I'll be sad forever"

Guilt trip like a son of gun. And I think I mentioned how he cried to me the other day. Heartbreaking stuff, my little angel.
 
Oh, I'm already getting them, Coach LOL. "Why do you just drink a pint of bleach, dad, it's the same thing" "You're going to kill yourself and I'll be sad forever"

Guilt trip like a son of gun. And I think I mentioned how he cried to me the other day. Heartbreaking stuff, my little angel.

Angel protecting his daddy-o

:thumbup:
 
Damn, I walked five miles this morning with my brother, then took my daughter to the gym and walked another three miles after I hit the weights. Picked the wrong day to quit drinking.
On another note, I got my first retirement check today, I guess it's official. Salud!
 
Damn, I walked five miles this morning with my brother, then took my daughter to the gym and walked another three miles after I hit the weights. Picked the wrong day to quit drinking.
On another note, I got my first retirement check today, I guess it's official. Salud!
Salud, brother :star:
 
Damn, I walked five miles this morning with my brother, then took my daughter to the gym and walked another three miles after I hit the weights. Picked the wrong day to quit drinking.
On another note, I got my first retirement check today, I guess it's official. Salud!
congrats
salud!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top