Salud!! Enjoy the evening, headed to a Texas style BBQ in a while. Brisket, grilled yardbird and longnecks on ice.
Hello to you as well waldo. I am a bad Giants fan. Couldn't stop one of my sons become a die hard Cowboys fan.oh, a giants fan![]()
Still missing Salt Lick. I missed Texas badly.Salud!! Enjoy the evening, headed to a Texas style BBQ in a while. Brisket, grilled yardbird and longnecks on ice.
Hello to you as well waldo. I am a bad Giants fan. Couldn't stop one of my sons become a die hard Cowboys fan.![]()



Ahaif u a friend of my friends, then u r a friend of mine.
lol, one of my best friends from college was a giants fan.
he became a Commanders fan when he moved to DC
not surprised
no worry, after Eli quits, you will see the light![]()
Good Son. Take after his Mom??Hello to you as well waldo. I am a bad Giants fan. Couldn't stop one of my sons become a die hard Cowboys fan.![]()
Hey haley. As much as it pains me to say, yes he took after his mom.Good Son. Take after his Mom??
Ha! Shuny..l knew it...woman are well known to be the brains in the family!!Hey haley. As much as it pains me to say, yes he took after his mom.![]()
Aha
Well, you aren't the first one trying to convert me to a Cowboys fan waldo.![]()
Just like Richard Geres rodent problem. Lol, Salud fellas. Mixing micheladas with extra lime and Tabasco sauce.no need, it will come organically
Cheers, my dear fellow! Lol, Salud dogg!I have a Uuuge box of Burgundy to finish.![]()
Thanks Coach same to you man.Cheers, my dear fellow! Lol, Salud dogg!
Boxed wine rules...hahaha..buy Clos here, merlot, malbec, gamay, cabernet sauvignon...its all the same wine and the same price...got to love it...take the dive for a buck 5!!I have a Uuuge box of Burgundy to finish.![]()
Tabasco sauce..l got to try that!!Just like Richard Geres rodent problem. Lol, Salud fellas. Mixing micheladas with extra lime and Tabasco sauce.
I have aBoxed wine rules...hahaha..buy Clos here, merlot, malbec, gamay, cabernet sauvignon...its all the same wine and the same price...got to love it...take the dive for a buck 5!!
Good stuff. A little worchsterchire as well.Tabasco sauce..l got to try that!!
