waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
coach, remember trouty agreed to a public spanking
40 min? your gonna miss our bois return??running off for my walk - see you guys in 40 minutes
DO NOT EAT TROUTY - he is high in mercury!
trouty is due around 930 your time.40 min? your gonna miss our bois return??
10:30 i'm east coast trippin bangertrouty is due around 930 your time.
bye!
yes?Putty?
Putty?
Oh I don't know. Trouty is at Target.yes?

Oh I don't know. Trouty is at Target.
He will be here soon.![]()
idiot lost track of timeOh I don't know. Trouty is at Target.
He will be here soon.![]()
Well I just texted him so who knows?i dont think so, i just talked to him on phone...
i just called him - he lost track of timeWell I just texted him so who knows?
he is online - click on his name - you will see he is reading the beer thread.My famous line.
Where is Trouty?
