My brothers. I relapsed again. I stuck a knife into my side and I think I broke my hand.
I love you guys.
I promised my son I would stop drinking. My neighbor Paul died two days ago. Whom have I told this to? Carlos, I think?
I promised my little boy. You guys. Sometimes I want to die and maybe that's why I drink.
I went three days sober. Then one day. And now I start again.
I went 58 days sober earlier this year. I think it was this month, i don't know. ****.
I have a loaded Glock 36 on my lap. I can't live this way. My ankles are as swollen as my thighs. My wrists are as swollen as my forearms. My left hand is probably broken. I'm so swollen from the booze. You guys, I love you, but I drink so much. I drink so so much.
I stabbed myself. Who does that? ******* weirdo ****.
I want to die. But I love you guys.
Stolen Valor? With a half face of metal (orbital) and a leg chewed up, a divorce and at one time alcoholic wife, whom I drove to drink because she couldn't speak to me. Mi muneca. I tore her apart. I ****ed her head up.
My ears literally bled. My face looked like a half inflated football. I was throwing up blood. 2 PHs -- my advocate, Military Order of the Purple Heart, I adore you. Check them out, donate to them. I feel my heart beating and my breaths getting shallow. My chest is tight. I dream of the good times with my Angel wife, going to see Serendipity at the movies. I dream of late 2001. I feel warm and happy and in a different world.
I love you guys. I just drank a 5th of Bird Dog.
My son is crying. I cry to my son. He's 12 and he still calls me "daddy". He still holds my hand. He cries with me. I bring him down. My poor boy. My little boy, a good boy. The best boy. My depression brings him down. Poor little boy. My little boy.
Most of you have seen this little angel from heaven from pics I've texted. I don't deserve him.
I want to blow my head off.
I also know it's nasty to feel sorry for yourself, I have battles that are going through way worse. Who the **** am I?!
I'm so OCD I edit this post. Like 8 times. Goodnight, my brothers.
This post is hazy. I've edited it many times, I hope you can read it. God bless you and cheers. Bird Dog. Love and peace and chicken grease.