I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
melon, come to the 3-4 thread. it is at 20 pages.
Me, personally. I try not to take football to serious, in case you haven't noticed. I've coached too long and I'm afraid if I do, I will start too many arguments. That's why I don't post much on the Fanzone. When I do, I normally add some levity to it. I'm far to advanced for many of you! Lol
 
Me, personally. I try not to take football to serious, in case you haven't noticed. I've coached too long and I'm afraid if I do, I will start too many arguments. That's why I don't post much on the Fanzone. When I do, I normally add some levity to it. I'm far to advanced for many of you! Lol
:lmao:
i really am a fan of the 3-4 though.
but what do i know :lmao:?
 
A buddy and me with our live in girlfriends had been fishing and were on shore crackin beers when there was a commotion coming from the back of the john boat where I'd tied the stringer of fish, a couple of large mouth bass and a huge crappie ( biggest one I'd ever caught/ seen) well, I saw a snakes head clamped down on the throat of that crappie fish right at it's gills(there's no way that snake could've swallowed that fish) but it's eyes had already glazed over with that blue looking way they get with being dead underwater ,,it was a bummer too cuz' I was proud of catching that crappie.

(I think it was what's called a 'blue racer',,,:huh: idk ?)
Wow!!! I think that was a moccasin my brother!
 
:lmao:
i really am a fan of the 3-4 though.
So am I. I made a living off of it. I had the number one ranked defense in my area for several years, and was top three in the state a couple of years. But, that was HS.
 
giphy.gif

:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
 
So am I. I made a living off of it. I had the number one ranked defense in my area for several years, and was top three in the state a couple of years. But, that was HS.

u should put some video up of ur teams playing the scheme
i want to see a really aggressive defense.
 
u should put some video up of ur teams playing the scheme
i want to see a really aggressive defense.
I'll see if I can find a YouTube link and pm it to you. I PMed a link to a game I won 65-58 to Trouty a while back. My DCs butt was bare for a week after that game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,221
Messages
14,673,553
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top