waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
And Waldo
wow, hugs and kisses for coach!
And Waldo
Wassup! The island is great today. Zero clouds, zero wind, just beautiful. Sitting poolside soaking in the sun.oh no, trouty has started on the taco threads.
he is going to be rolling on the floor soon laughing.
Wassup! The island is great today. Zero clouds, zero wind, just beautiful. Sitting poolside soaking in the sun.
Way to go Coach!
@jobberone, I can't reply to your PM, Doc.
I sent a long message. In short, wilco loud and clear, sir.
Always, Jobber. I don't like what he just said in the PM, demeaning this whole thread. But that's neither here nor there.Got it. Thank you.
Always, Jobber. I don't like what he said in the PM, demeaning this whole thread. But that's neither here nor there.
I truly wish I could PM you, Doc, but in time.
Anyways, the unnamed man will not be addressed by me, personally, sir.
Got it, Doc.TY. Enough said.
Hey Trouty how are you bro?Got it, Doc.
Maxie! Yo, my boy!!!Hey Trouty how are you bro?
Hey Sis, I loved your message. Always, always have your back. We all do. I can't reply to your PM so I'm doing it here
The only thing more adorable than your gifs are you, friend![]()


And Waldo





Hey Melon, what's good???
Yep,that Mr.Chow Elvis inspired party jumpsuit he showcases is pretty special, good guy/great guy!![]()


