I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snot slinging drunk..lol :lmao:. l am going to try that! Ha! Maybe Trouty and Waldo could have a shirley Temple together!! Waldos buyin!
"Where's waldo?",,, passed out in the Troutster's bathtub in his underwear!!!:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
Shirley temples,Shirley temples,,,,:laugh::laugh::laugh:
 
Hey guys, this is the stadium i used to coach at for 8 years, the away side is just as big, not as fancy
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/SOQgwf3EMQyLTyY-qMuh1l_NbdI0HOIUIFp3L8eSjDMZeDItBeAirxnkrf9cAwq0OdqUBbdxYIgUvPZ9u355CuNYzfnU10KCUXdEwV1DVhJ8OXn_wSCcE5ExJrcRhSxv2E6Ot-gxs8Ga7VAVohriH4Ykcc6vDvT1iQYfU1_hVg9Dp5nELIn-WhvUYO4R0Nyj1jAMVaPYG3AVH4UbGOtHGUfRgVjOqTI2HfH_bpnCcP_cXid6f6Bk2vYVlcL0V6B52EsEILBxiNqqviAXcS6Wv8rBHim_PXT4quD5Vt73GFzNtIMppPofqDgJQFUc43qI0790dvRx1jB6Sa1VIrN76OiuNlaJGMAwxgNbtcmWlR-QicTloYbYkMRNjSZVsRl1wfkyBKVc0CyGZ4BWbDMA_zEESCY-JWdwFakOlybYM4rOxPacpu_PaZ4wYg23jZsRGnBypzBYZmGUOK1cET44eNkyheS3KBoh2ugrIgwQ7wVmTmcVHr5dIkm0iZESlH-lW8RnnYD77Xg_3rqdqRWm0dO490EWphygVZd8WEU4DZEsNuyfqxGJMovwwpqpE_hUYoKdsZHTJPU_sVZuudfzfSDeyGEW8u3DhNXLvX7k8lBpmeOTFInhNBnneA=w960-h720-no
 
Hey guys, this is the stadium i used to coach at for 8 years, the away side is just as big, not as fancy
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/SOQgwf3EMQyLTyY-qMuh1l_NbdI0HOIUIFp3L8eSjDMZeDItBeAirxnkrf9cAwq0OdqUBbdxYIgUvPZ9u355CuNYzfnU10KCUXdEwV1DVhJ8OXn_wSCcE5ExJrcRhSxv2E6Ot-gxs8Ga7VAVohriH4Ykcc6vDvT1iQYfU1_hVg9Dp5nELIn-WhvUYO4R0Nyj1jAMVaPYG3AVH4UbGOtHGUfRgVjOqTI2HfH_bpnCcP_cXid6f6Bk2vYVlcL0V6B52EsEILBxiNqqviAXcS6Wv8rBHim_PXT4quD5Vt73GFzNtIMppPofqDgJQFUc43qI0790dvRx1jB6Sa1VIrN76OiuNlaJGMAwxgNbtcmWlR-QicTloYbYkMRNjSZVsRl1wfkyBKVc0CyGZ4BWbDMA_zEESCY-JWdwFakOlybYM4rOxPacpu_PaZ4wYg23jZsRGnBypzBYZmGUOK1cET44eNkyheS3KBoh2ugrIgwQ7wVmTmcVHr5dIkm0iZESlH-lW8RnnYD77Xg_3rqdqRWm0dO490EWphygVZd8WEU4DZEsNuyfqxGJMovwwpqpE_hUYoKdsZHTJPU_sVZuudfzfSDeyGEW8u3DhNXLvX7k8lBpmeOTFInhNBnneA=w960-h720-no
Thanks for sharing. That's a nice looking stadium.:)
 
Some may recall awhile back I asked about Madden 17 vs Madden 18 and if I should wait. Here is an article comparing the two. I believe @Trouty mentioned I should wait and it definitely appears that way with the game updates.

https://www.gottabemobile.com/new-madden-18-features/

Madden 18 player ratings

Hey,V-MAN!!! yer' gonna have to touch base with the Troutster on that,cuz' the first/ last time I played Madden was on that Nintendo *64*? Back in the early, mid 90's,,,, belly up to the bar and hang out and wait for him,,,whatta' you half,,,it's on me.
 
Hey guys, this is the stadium i used to coach at for 8 years, the away side is just as big, not as fancy
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/SOQgwf3EMQyLTyY-qMuh1l_NbdI0HOIUIFp3L8eSjDMZeDItBeAirxnkrf9cAwq0OdqUBbdxYIgUvPZ9u355CuNYzfnU10KCUXdEwV1DVhJ8OXn_wSCcE5ExJrcRhSxv2E6Ot-gxs8Ga7VAVohriH4Ykcc6vDvT1iQYfU1_hVg9Dp5nELIn-WhvUYO4R0Nyj1jAMVaPYG3AVH4UbGOtHGUfRgVjOqTI2HfH_bpnCcP_cXid6f6Bk2vYVlcL0V6B52EsEILBxiNqqviAXcS6Wv8rBHim_PXT4quD5Vt73GFzNtIMppPofqDgJQFUc43qI0790dvRx1jB6Sa1VIrN76OiuNlaJGMAwxgNbtcmWlR-QicTloYbYkMRNjSZVsRl1wfkyBKVc0CyGZ4BWbDMA_zEESCY-JWdwFakOlybYM4rOxPacpu_PaZ4wYg23jZsRGnBypzBYZmGUOK1cET44eNkyheS3KBoh2ugrIgwQ7wVmTmcVHr5dIkm0iZESlH-lW8RnnYD77Xg_3rqdqRWm0dO490EWphygVZd8WEU4DZEsNuyfqxGJMovwwpqpE_hUYoKdsZHTJPU_sVZuudfzfSDeyGEW8u3DhNXLvX7k8lBpmeOTFInhNBnneA=w960-h720-no
Wow, Coach, thats a big stadium...how many people can it hold??
 
Hey guys, this is the stadium i used to coach at for 8 years, the away side is just as big, not as fancy
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/SOQgwf3EMQyLTyY-qMuh1l_NbdI0HOIUIFp3L8eSjDMZeDItBeAirxnkrf9cAwq0OdqUBbdxYIgUvPZ9u355CuNYzfnU10KCUXdEwV1DVhJ8OXn_wSCcE5ExJrcRhSxv2E6Ot-gxs8Ga7VAVohriH4Ykcc6vDvT1iQYfU1_hVg9Dp5nELIn-WhvUYO4R0Nyj1jAMVaPYG3AVH4UbGOtHGUfRgVjOqTI2HfH_bpnCcP_cXid6f6Bk2vYVlcL0V6B52EsEILBxiNqqviAXcS6Wv8rBHim_PXT4quD5Vt73GFzNtIMppPofqDgJQFUc43qI0790dvRx1jB6Sa1VIrN76OiuNlaJGMAwxgNbtcmWlR-QicTloYbYkMRNjSZVsRl1wfkyBKVc0CyGZ4BWbDMA_zEESCY-JWdwFakOlybYM4rOxPacpu_PaZ4wYg23jZsRGnBypzBYZmGUOK1cET44eNkyheS3KBoh2ugrIgwQ7wVmTmcVHr5dIkm0iZESlH-lW8RnnYD77Xg_3rqdqRWm0dO490EWphygVZd8WEU4DZEsNuyfqxGJMovwwpqpE_hUYoKdsZHTJPU_sVZuudfzfSDeyGEW8u3DhNXLvX7k8lBpmeOTFInhNBnneA=w960-h720-no
Nice,,and flat land Texas turf in the dackground Yoo
 
Interesting. Is that cheaper in the long run?
It's very hot, I had the soles of one of my sneakers melt off during a track meet one time. Brand new shoes, good thing the had been comped by the Addidas rep.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,216
Messages
14,673,237
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top