I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha,ha,ha,, you know ,coach?
The putty p.m.'d me yesterday pumping me for info on that particular party being discussed,,, what forum and the title of your thread ? I haven't stumbled across it yet.
pumping the honey melon
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
 
Yes sir, he's spending the summer in Chicago, he's home for about 10 days before he goes back to Rome. We're having a party for him this weekend, he's turning 60.
Thats really fantastic! Will he enjoy a drink with you?
 
Hey, brethren! Hope all is well in the Tavern today

Blessing and peace to all of you :star::starspin:
 
Hey, brethren! Hope all is well in the Tavern today


Blessing and peace to all of you :star::starspin:
Thanks fellow brethren of the vaunted brethrenship!
I was gonna grab a bowl from Chipolte but reached for a Weezer during a phone conversation with the putty,,,,Hormel's chili or Raman noodles extra melonized are gonna have to suffice ,,, I've never really been an early day drinker ,,,yet,,,:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
Thanks fellow brethren of the vaunted brethrenship!
I was gonna grab a bowl from Chipolte but reached for a Weezer during a phone conversation with the putty,,,,Hormel's chili or Raman noodles extra melonized are gonna have to suffice ,,, I've never really been an early day drinker ,,,yet,,,:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
:laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:
 
I have a new found respect for "everyday" fans since I started reading some of the posts from people like you. Some get all bent outta shape though. Those that are insecure think I
That I am trying to talk down to them when I mention I was a coach. Must be little prick syndrome! Lol
I saw that reply just now. You handled that incredibly well, brother. Hope your day is wonderful, buddy!
 
No, it's not that dude, didn't he write all those pulpy 'Tarzan','Conan the Barbarian' and other type paperbacks?,, I've enjoyed reading 'Mack Bolen' and 'Blade' paperbacks in the past,,, no,Troutster, that name is dancing in the shadows of my memory but it's gotten closer to the firelight about 4 times since I've woke up today! He'll come into full view and be as plain as the color red eventually, could be a week from now while I'm shaving, or in the next 10 minutes once I Google-Foo on it,,,,:)
He wrote a bunch of way out, almost surrealist crazy stuff.

I don't think it was him as the fella you're referring to is much more contemporary (you said 2005ish?)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,216
Messages
14,673,237
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top