I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger that, my bud
I retired to the " crapper" ( no ****)
To conduct my research and I really believe this, my mind knew I was not to be trifled with any longer for it knew I was on a mission and *poof* magically released the name of:Hunter S.Thompson,,, ya, that's the cat's name I've been vapor locking on,,, that's the dude ,Troutster.
 
I retired to the " crapper" ( no ****)
To conduct my research and I really believe this, my mind knew I was not to be trifled with any longer for it knew I was on a mission and *poof* magically released the name of:Hunter S.Thompson,,, ya, that's the cat's name I've been vapor locking on,,, that's the dude ,Troutster.
Hunter S Thompson??

HUNTER S THOMPSON?

One of the true prose-in-journalism greats. He died in 05. You have got to read The Great Shark Hunt. ******* amazing. Way, way better than Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (made popular by the Depp/Del Toro film). More raw, less exploitative. But real ******* crazy crazy

Better than him was David Foster Wallace when he would write for publications like Gourmet (LMAO, epic lobster review, for a cooking magazine, titled Consider the Lobster -- a short, check it out).

HST is a gift to the American Letters, even his Playboy content is unbelievable.
 
you do write like him, Melon!!!

Lmao!! Dead on comparison. Your friend was dead on. Lots of similarities.
 
Hunter S Thompson??

HUNTER S THOMPSON?

One of the true prose-in-journalism greats. He died in 05. You have got to read The Great Shark Hunt. ******* amazing. Way, way better than Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (made popular by the Depp/Del Toro film). More raw, less exploitative. But real ******* crazy crazy

Better than him was David Foster Wallace when he would write for publications like Gourmet (LMAO, epic lobster review, for a cooking magazine, titled Consider the Lobster -- a short, check it out).

HST is a gift to the American Letters, even his Playboy content is unbelievable.
Cool ,,when I can freely unshackle my vast repertoire of currently bannable lingo I've been somewhat favorably compared on occasion,,, and while I'm 1/2 in the bag,,,Too.
 
I forgot how boring it was to party with a priest. Trying to talk him into going to a topless bar. Not working so far........
 
No, he just knows that magic password that opens doors ,,, to hear him tell it,he learned it from that Ace Bannon guy who was looking for his sons lost dog 'bandit' while knocking around in the jungle one day.
have you tried open sesame?
 
have you tried open sesame?
I don't need to speak at all ,,,just like you I just give it a 'cool' little tap and it creaks wide open,,, but unlike you Fonz I've got to fart simultaneously when tapping on the locked door. And well at my age and diet that's not always the best of plans,,,o_O
:lmao2::starspin::lmao2:
 
I don't need to speak at all ,,,just like you I just give it a 'cool' little tap and it creaks wide open,,, but unlike you Fonz I've got to fart simultaneously when tapping on the locked door. And well at my age and diet that's not always the best of plans,,,o_O
:lmao2::starspin::lmao2:
Well that is a one magic power
Now what that power should be called: dust in the wind ...blowin' in the wind..against the wind.. or candle in the wind:)
 
I forgot how boring it was to party with a priest. Trying to talk him into going to a topless bar. Not working so far........
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
On the outside this is pretty hilarious ,,while on the inside, ,coach ! It's rather shameful in the temptation of a devout follower, all the while still being pretty hilarious:lmao:
 
Well that is a one magic power
Now what that power should be called: dust in the wind ...blowin' in the wind..against the wind.. or candle in the wind:)

It's been called " OOPS" a couple of times,,,:lmao:
 
I don't need to speak at all ,,,just like you I just give it a 'cool' little tap and it creaks wide open,,, but unlike you Fonz I've got to fart simultaneously when tapping on the locked door. And well at my age and diet that's not always the best of plans,,,o_O
:lmao2::starspin::lmao2:
Poke em in the ribs, make sure it comes out clean. Lol
 
oops i did it again?
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

"Heyyyyy":thumbup:
Your pretty cool in my view Fonz,,, what part of the country do you live in?
How long you been a Cowboys fan?
And have you ever done much hunting and fishing?
:starspin:
 
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

"Heyyyyy":thumbup:
Your pretty cool in my view Fonz,,, what part of the country do you live in?
How long you been a Cowboys fan?
And have you ever done much hunting and fishing?
:starspin:
Thanks brother that is a refection of your good heart and respectful mind.
I am from Northridge California working now east cost ..back then we have the Raiders or the Rams and I never liked them.
I used to be a Seahawk fan (Steve Largent Kenny Easley time) ( lived few years in Seattle)
early 90's did it for me and never went back
hunt yes it was my dad passion and I like the outdoor
 
Thanks brother that is a refection of your good heart and respectful mind.
I am from Northridge California working now east cost ..back then we have the Raiders or the Rams and I never liked them.
I used to be a Seahawk fan (Steve Largent Kenny Easley time) ( lived few years in Seattle)
early 90's did it for me and never went back
hunt yes it was my dad passion and I like the outdoor
Cool! Thanks for the praise coin,, was that Clint longley of the cowboys who went up and played for Seattle:starspin: or was it another mad bomber?,, never mind,,, ya, man that whole work thing is half blessing and half curse ,,, a curse when your buried neck deep in it and wearing down ,blessing for what is a Man but for his works?,,,I read that in a very old and once worldly popular old book once;)
Having lived up in the northwest I imagine you've hooked some good sized fish before, huh?
I've noticed not 'as' many Dad's roll out to the woods with their boy's anymore since they can be quietly shelved by sticking a game controller in their hands( just a open random thought):starspin:
 
if not mistaken Clint longley played for SD not Seattle.
I was a fan during Dave Krieg Steve Largent and Brian Bosworth ( the boz) time.
North California (around Shasta Lake) and the Northwest are my favorite places to be in
my dad was hard core old school till the day he passed away.We had a Palm Tree Farm in Indio ( about 1.30 hrs from Riverside or 2 from LA).
 
if not mistaken Clint longley played for SD not Seattle.
I was a fan during Dave Krieg Steve Largent and Brian Bosworth ( the boz) time.
North California (around Shasta Lake) and the Northwest are my favorite places to be in
my dad was hard core old school till the day he passed away.We had a Palm Tree Farm in Indio ( about 1.30 hrs from Riverside or 2 from LA).
Cool!,,, man I had never laid eyes on a palm tree until I hit USMCRD in San Diego, I'd skinned/ trimmed a few here in the southwest no climbing spikes and belt but a long extension ladder stuffed in the front bucket of a backhoe or gannon ,nasty dusty work when you start hitting 5 year old birds nests:lmao:
I getting a pretty steady rain shower here in Tucson it's been rain solid close to an hour now,went out on the porch with a beer and tuna sandwich and the wet cat joined in on the sandwich,,, pretty sure she thinks she's a dog cuz she run to you when you call her and follows you around like a lab out in the rain:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,216
Messages
14,673,204
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top