I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very disappointed with the League office. Anyway, it won't stand at 6 games..it will get knocked back. I am wasting time waiting for the Cowboy game!
Just got out of bed. Haven't slept that much in years. Headed to the sauna to sweat it out. I hope Jerry goes after Goodell for this crap.
 
Just got out of bed. Haven't slept that much in years. Headed to the sauna to sweat it out. I hope Jerry goes after Goodell for this crap.

sleepy naughty coach finally woke up.
congrats on the sleep.

jerry would not directly go after Goodell as rules are stacked against him at this time.
if i was goodell, i would be scared to show up in Dallas for many years.
though is the draft going to be in Dallas next year???
 
Just got out of bed. Haven't slept that much in years. Headed to the sauna to sweat it out. I hope Jerry goes after Goodell for this crap.
Hey. Well, you must have needed the rest! Yeah, the penalty was too harsh.
 
why you pissed?

nfl working using the 'guilty until proven innocent' paradigm - EVEN after her attempt to falsify evidence.
if you ASSUME he is guilty on some level, the punishment is not commensurate with those dealt to other players.
he is an idiot and needed a wake-up call, but that is simply the league pandering to women's groups for $.
 
nfl working using the 'guilty until proven innocent' paradigm.
if you ASSUME he is guilty on some level, the punishment is not commensurate with those dealt to other players.
he is an idiot and needed a wake-up call, but that is simply the league pandering to women's groups for $.

Sheriff Lobo ( Roger Goodell) is totally wrong on so many levels in this case,but at least we have some capable running backs to get the job done.
 
Sheriff Lobo ( Roger Goodell) is totally wrong on so many levels in this case,but at least we have some capable running backs to get the job done.

capable yes, but no one can nearly replace the combination of blocking, pass catching and running.

furthermore, jerry just lost the 2018 draft, as there is no way goodell and his security firm would dare to show up in dallas after this for a long long long time.
 
capable yes, but no one can nearly replace the combination of blocking, pass catching and running.

furthermore, jerry just lost the 2018 draft, as there is no way goodell and his security firm would dare to show up in dallas after this for a long long long time.
I could be wrong but we will be fine at running backs the combo of Mac ,Morris ,and smith will do the job. They might surprise you.
 
I could be wrong but we will be fine at running backs the combo of Mac ,Morris ,and smith will do the job. They might surprise you.

we are behind the 8-ball for the season. as i posted in the fan zone, i rather we tanked the season if our chances are so poor. nail the war daddy and win the next 5 superbowls. make goodell present the lombardi to zeke
 
he would be fresh but we would be behind the 8-ball for the season.
It's gonna be tough with or without him, I don't think his absence will be a huge factor. If we can go 3-3, his addition will give the team a huge morale boost.
 
he would be fresh but we would be behind the 8-ball for the season.
It will be a tough year with or without Elliott. The offense will have success..thats not the real problem. The Cowboys are a ship without a rudder.
 
Why does 2015 keep flashing in my head? I know we were without Romo but I don't think he would have been open to getting hurt like he did if we hadn't got rid of Murray. The team didn't look all that good those first 2 games he played in and we were lucky to win them. Hope I'm wrong. The schedule is such that we should at least be able to go 3-3.
 
Why does 2015 keep flashing in my head? I know we were without Romo but I don't think he would have been open to getting hurt like he did if we hadn't got rid of Murray. The team didn't look all that good those first 2 games he played in and we were lucky to win them. Hope I'm wrong. The schedule is such that we should at least be able to go 3-3.

it is not 2015, but i rather have 2015 record rather than 9-7.

dak/jaylon/dez should publicly sit out the season in solidarity.
jerry can pay them under the table.
 
it is not 2015, but i rather have 2015 record rather than 9-7.
Well it would depend if we make the playoffs and if we came on strong at the end but I agree with you. I don't want any 8-8 mediocrity record again. Had enough of them to last a lifetime.
 
Well it would depend if we make the playoffs and if we came on strong at the end but I agree with you. I don't want any 8-8 mediocrity record again. Had enough of them to last a lifetime.

dak/jaylon/dez should publicly sit out the season in solidarity.
jerry can pay them under the table.

get the war daddy and make Goodell award the lombardi to Zeke like he had to do with Brady.
zeke can wear a t-short with slogan of his choice at that point.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,215
Messages
14,673,105
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top