I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
No,it ain't the same when the Troutster goes cloak mode,,,,, so now it's Mr.Chow and the chopsticks???
When is he making his debut in Vegas?:lmao:

And the
wine hangover can be pretty rough navigating
:star::starspin::star:
:lmao::lmao::laugh:...l really like chopsticks...but l do say it with respect. Yes, we must get Trouty cheered up so he gets posting again. I don't even like wine...these boys brought 8 ltrs...all in boxes. Nasty.
 
Well, at least he isn't an Eagles fan.lol. In time, maybe you will show him the light and the way ;). What are you doing with yourself? Your not posting too much. Get busy and get back to normal. The site is not the same without an active Trouty!!
I'm hanging low ever since the deal with BK. I have lost a lot of desire to post.

Only certain threads, my dear friend, everything is hazy.
 
No,it ain't the same when the Troutster goes cloak mode,,,,, so now it's Mr.Chow and the chopsticks???
When is he making his debut in Vegas?:lmao:

And the
wine hangover can be pretty rough navigating
:star::starspin::star:
I will call you Hunter for now on, Melon. You have a gift for writing. As did Mr. Thompson
 
Well, at least he isn't an Eagles fan.lol. In time, maybe you will show him the light and the way ;). What are you doing with yourself? Your not posting too much. Get busy and get back to normal. The site is not the same without an active Trouty!!

we know trouty is a closet giants fan.
 
No,it ain't the same when the Troutster goes cloak mode,,,,, so now it's Mr.Chow and the chopsticks???
When is he making his debut in Vegas?:lmao:

And the
wine hangover can be pretty rough navigating
:star::starspin::star:
yea right.
currently half way from LA to SF
 
I'm with you, we just can't ever seem to have a drama free season. Hope things are looking up my friend. Look at the bright side, you're not one if waldos rats. Today is DDay for them varmint. I picture Waldo looking like the groundskeeper on Caddyshack.

i am actually having dinner with a buddy in the southern portion of the bay area.
ETA at the house is 930pm
i am just leaving some food for the cats.
 
yea right.
currently half way from LA to SF
Copy! When you hit Vegas,,, DON'T STOP cuz' you gotta make the scene in El Paso in particular !most notably a little cantina called Rosa's,,, where, after witnessing the evil deed you have done! You,,,,,,
" out threw the back door of Rosa's I ran,out where the horses were tied, I picked a good one /it looked like it could run , up on its back and away I did ride",,,,, that's whut U gotta do Mr. Chow and the Chopsticks! Cuz' the Troutster would prolly find it in an admirable fashion
Were you to undertake such actions,,,, just saying,Bro! :thumbup:
 
I will call you Hunter for now on, Melon. You have a gift for writing. As did Mr. Thompson
I can definitely kick on the groove to that my Man ,,,
"Hunter Melonfeud!" Or maybe "Melon hunter in search of a feud" ,,,idk?,, but,ya! I like it,Troutster.
:lmao:
 
Copy! When you hit Vegas,,, DON'T STOP cuz' you gotta make the scene in El Paso in particular !most notably a little cantina called Rosa's,,, where, after witnessing the evil deed you have done! You,,,,,,
" out threw the back door of Rosa's I ran,out where the horses were tied, I picked a good one /it looked like it could run , up on its back and away I did ride",,,,, that's whut U gotta do Mr. Chow and the Chopsticks! Cuz' the Troutster would prolly find it in an admirable fashion
Were you to undertake such actions,,,, just saying,Bro! :thumbup:
LOL.Marty lives on!:grin:
 
Guys. Love you all. I don't need "likes". I don't need the main board or threads where "likes" are. I know I give a k a day, somedays. I'm sorry I've been off, I'm losing my zeal for the site.

I am sickened by a few, but love most.

Grrrr. I am so mad right now.

Let's all do a crazy ninja dance, @LocimusPrime :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
 
Guys. Love you all. I don't need "likes". I don't need the main board or threads where "likes" are. I know I give a k a day, somedays. I'm sorry I've been off, I'm losing my zeal for the site.

I am sickened by a few, but love most.

Grrrr. I am so mad right now.

Let's all do a crazy ninja dance, @LocimusPrime :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Like! Lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,206
Messages
14,672,596
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top