I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys. Love you all. I don't need "likes". I don't need the main board or threads where "likes" are. I know I give a k a day, somedays. I'm sorry I've been off, I'm losing my zeal for the site.

I am sickened by a few, but love most.

Grrrr. I am so mad right now.

Let's all do a crazy ninja dance, @LocimusPrime :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
You need to just put the ones you don't like on ignore. My list is around 17 or 18 now. They can say whatever they want and it doesn't bother me. This site needs you Trouty. You can't let a few ruin your enjoyment here.:)
 
You need to just put the ones you don't like on ignore. My list is around 17 or 18 now. They can say whatever they want and it doesn't bother me. This site needs you Trouty. You can't let a few ruin your enjoyment here.:)
Ha! I have about the same number...heck, probably the same clowns.
 
Guys. Love you all. I don't need "likes". I don't need the main board or threads where "likes" are. I know I give a k a day, somedays. I'm sorry I've been off, I'm losing my zeal for the site.

I am sickened by a few, but love most.

Grrrr. I am so mad right now.

Let's all do a crazy ninja dance, @LocimusPrime :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Follow PACowboys advice!!
 
You need to just put the ones you don't like on ignore. My list is around 17 or 18 now. They can say whatever they want and it doesn't bother me. This site needs you Trouty. You can't let a few ruin your enjoyment here.:)
Thank you PA, my dear friend.

Maybe I need to use more of the ignore feature. I have three on it, and I still can't help myself from "view ignored content"

:(

Thanks, again, for the kind words, my dear brother.
 
You need to just put the ones you don't like on ignore. My list is around 17 or 18 now. They can say whatever they want and it doesn't bother me. This site needs you Trouty. You can't let a few ruin your enjoyment here.:)
Lol, I don't put them on ignore. That's half the fun, reading what some idiots have to sa. I'm dealing with one right now on the hate music thread.
 
I think once the games actually start this will go to the back burner unless we struggle.
:laugh: Yea life's too short to get stressed out by idiots.
Yeah, if it starts out bad...and it just might, watchout.
Absolutely, when he idiots forget basic manners they go instantly on the ignore. Nothing worse than a tough guy hiding behind a computer screen.
 
Thank you PA, my dear friend.

Maybe I need to use more of the ignore feature. I have three on it, and I still can't help myself from "view ignored content"

:(

Thanks, again, for the kind words, my dear brother.
You're welcome.:) The only time I peek is when I see someone arguing by themselves and I see who it is and I'm not surprised. lol
 
Lol, I don't put them on ignore. That's half the fun, reading what some idiots have to sa. I'm dealing with one right now on the hate music thread.
If you enjoy it then go for it. lol I sometimes go at it for a little while and then I say you're gone.
 
He's reported my PMs and my posts about him in reference to him. If I say "a nameless other" he ******* reports it, Coach.

His skinned is an understatement. He's probably waiting for whatever mod to log-in to get me in trouble, tho I've done nothing wrong.

I was advised not to addressed him, but was also told it's not against the rules. When he says dumb **** in his posts, I'll call him out, (not calling him a name)
I got you, my brother. Let's hope we can move on.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,205
Messages
14,672,588
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top