I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha,ha,ha! I think it gave coach a headache :lmao:
Hey Melon, so Gimme got benched again? That sucks cuz he had just gotten off his benching.

He's one cool cat, man. He and I chat in PM from time to time. Funny and cool as hell. @GimmeTheBall!, we will be here for you, you lout :)
 
Hey Melon, so Gimme got benched again? That sucks cuz he had just gotten off his benching.

He's one cool cat, man. He and I chat in PM from time to time. Funny and cool as hell. @GimmeTheBall!, we will be here for you, you lout :)
Well,I p.m.'d him the other nite wanting to talk to him cuz' well, he's an interesting sort and when he responded back said he got outta line and side ways in an apparent subject matter he was impassioned about,,,idk?o_O
 
Well,I p.m.'d him the other nite wanting to talk to him cuz' well, he's an interesting sort and when he responded back said he got outta line and side ways in an apparent subject matter he was impassioned about,,,idk?o_O
Dang. That really does suck. He adds so much to the site. :(

I wish I could PM him.
 
I get headaches everytime i go on the Catnip thread!!
I know, huh?
If he would just lay Down three circles of flour a foot wide around his free cat food piles I'm certain the pictures of the sheer lunacy alone would kick start it back to life,,, the real funny part about would be when he takes pictures of the tracks that will be there
:lmao:o_O
 
I know, huh?
If he would just lay Down three circles of flour a foot wide around his free cat food piles I'm certain the pictures of the sheer lunacy alone would kick start it back to life,,, the real funny part about would be when he takes pictures of the tracks that will be there
:lmao:o_O

no but i am considering putting food on a sticky mat outside where cats and birds can reach but rats would get stuck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top