waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
Ha,ha,ha! I think it gave coach a headache![]()
coach gets headaches the same time each month...
Ha,ha,ha! I think it gave coach a headache![]()
I get headaches everytime i go on the Catnip thread!!coach gets headaches the same time each month...
Hey Melon, so Gimme got benched again? That sucks cuz he had just gotten off his benching.Ha,ha,ha! I think it gave coach a headache![]()
I get headaches everytime i go on the Catnip thread!!

Well,I p.m.'d him the other nite wanting to talk to him cuz' well, he's an interesting sort and when he responded back said he got outta line and side ways in an apparent subject matter he was impassioned about,,,idk?Hey Melon, so Gimme got benched again? That sucks cuz he had just gotten off his benching.
He's one cool cat, man. He and I chat in PM from time to time. Funny and cool as hell. @GimmeTheBall!, we will be here for you, you lout![]()
Dang. That really does suck. He adds so much to the site.Well,I p.m.'d him the other nite wanting to talk to him cuz' well, he's an interesting sort and when he responded back said he got outta line and side ways in an apparent subject matter he was impassioned about,,,idk?![]()
I know, huh?I get headaches everytime i go on the Catnip thread!!

Dang. That really does suck. He adds so much to the site.
I wish I could PM him.
I won't be able to reply, but send away, brotherPm headed your way shortly
Guess I'll text you his e-mail Addy thenI won't be able to reply, but send away, brother![]()
I know, huh?
If he would just lay Down three circles of flour a foot wide around his free cat food piles I'm certain the pictures of the sheer lunacy alone would kick start it back to life,,, the real funny part about would be when he takes pictures of the tracks that will be there
![]()
No, I got it. Just can't reply, brother.Guess I'll text you his e-mail Addy then
Salud, brothersee you later guys, have a lunch meeting. Salud!
Thanks @Melonfeud![]()
Later coach.see you later guys, have a lunch meeting. Salud!
