waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
LOL. Everything looks tasty to you.
yes u better remember that
LOL. Everything looks tasty to you.
Ha! The more a monkey dances...the more love it needsDancing monkeys need love too.
Good morning ALL!
Where is the Trout??
Yo, Boxer!! What's good, brother!? What am I missing in CZ land??Where is the Trout??
Hey!! No..its the same ole baloney! Whats doin in NoHo??Yo, Boxer!! What's good, brother!? What am I missing in CZ land??![]()
Wally chopsticks is moving soon! He doesn't enjoy the rat!! I thought the chinese boiled them with chestnuts or something!Just got off the phone with Putty, he's being a naughty boy, @Ranching![]()
Pipe tobacco smoking and grilling a little later on, my dear friendHey!! No..its the same ole baloney! Whats doin in NoHo??
I think it's a smoke, no? Get that nice red smoke ring as they hang in the butcher shoppeWally chopsticks is moving soon! He doesn't enjoy the rat!! I thought the chinese boiled them with chestnuts or something!
What's he up to? I've been working on my real estate courses. Might be getting a hurricane this weekend, i pray we don't. 3 or 4 inches of rain is fine, but i hate the wind.Just got off the phone with Putty, he's being a naughty boy, @Ranching![]()
Just being a naughty, dirty boy, Coach. Being a naughty Mr. Chow.What's he up to? I've been working on my real estate courses. Might be getting a hurricane this weekend, i pray we don't. 3 or 4 inches of rain is fine, but i hate the wind.

Just being a naughty, dirty boy, Coach. Being a naughty Mr. Chow.
I'll pray that hurricane keeps its arse out of your acreage, Coacharino!
Keep getting at that real estate license, brother![]()
![]()
What's he up to? I've been working on my real estate courses. Might be getting a hurricane this weekend, i pray we don't. 3 or 4 inches of rain is fine, but i hate the wind.
I have no idea what you're talking about? "Whip and lobster claws"???look at who is talking naughty, mr. chains, whip and lobster claws

