I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
melon makes his move...
Subtle yes?, and not that overly forceful either I might add, as the return responses are open to a myriad of possibilities,,, ranging to a frantic frenzied purse search to quickly slap on a left fingered ring(or visa versa)
And dagger like glare or a softening furrowed brow accompanying the jutting forward thrust of the ample chest area by calmly throwing her shoulders back while swiveling in my direction on her barstool to address the question,,, yes Putty! The opening gambit has been cast!,,,,
:lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2:o_O
 
Guys, I need you.

My hand is, this time, most likey broken. I ko'd my buddy for calling me a *****. My rib hurts from my other friend pulling me off him, our bear, and him putting his knee in my side to subdue me.

I have second degree burns on my left arm from putting cigarettes out on it in a ******* 7-11 last night. My shoulder hurts, too.

My hand is the size of a baseball. My dear buddy has a bloodshot eye and a purple eye. My hands are quick and my right hook is quick. He called me a ***** last night. It doesn't make it right, tho. I profusely apologized. Anyone wanna see it? I don't know how to post pics but I have half of your numbers. My hand is jacked.

And this is after I thought I broke it, earlier, a couple weeks ago.

I did stab my side. I did burn myself. I just didnt want to get into it more because I didn't want to talk about my issues, but last night this guy ash'd his cig on my son's artwork. But I love him. But I also KO'd him. I tried to kill him. He's very fortunate our boy Chris, a ******* wide grizzly bear, was here to pull me off him. My knee was in his throat. He's all jacked up. We FaceTime'd earlier, LOL.

Anyways, my hand is the size of a baseball. I think it's broken. But I'll wait till Monday to get a cast. Picking up the little guy tomorrow at Universal. He's going to a show recording with one of his little friends.

Goodnight all. My wrist might be broken, too. Lol
 
Last night I broke a few days of sobriety.

Right now it's Wild Turkey Rye
 
Guys, I need you.

My hand is, this time, most likey broken. I ko'd my buddy for calling me a *****. My rib hurts from my other friend pulling me off him, our bear, and him putting his knee in my side to subdue me.

I have second degree burns on my left arm from putting cigarettes out on it in a ******* 7-11 last night. My shoulder hurts, too.

My hand is the size of a baseball. My dear buddy has a bloodshot eye and a purple eye. My hands are quick and my right hook is quick. He called me a ***** last night. It doesn't make it right, tho. I profusely apologized. Anyone wanna see it? I don't know how to post pics but I have half of your numbers. My hand is jacked.

And this is after I thought I broke it, earlier, a couple weeks ago.

I did stab my side. I did burn myself. I just didnt want to get into it more because I didn't want to talk about my issues, but last night this guy ash'd his cig on my son's artwork. But I love him. But I also KO'd him. I tried to kill him. He's very fortunate our boy Chris, a ******* wide grizzly bear, was here to pull me off him. My knee was in his throat. He's all jacked up. We FaceTime'd earlier, LOL.

Anyways, my hand is the size of a baseball. I think it's broken. But I'll wait till Monday to get a cast. Picking up the little guy tomorrow at Universal. He's going to a show recording with one of his little friends.

Goodnight all. My wrist might be broken, too. Lol

Good grief! *%#&* is the major coping fundamentals that fly over the coo- coo nest do I need to go retrieve for you bro?
Fer' crying out G D loud yer' doing a jolly bang up ***** job of it,,, well,,, even if you do get your wrist and hand properly set and solidly cast,,, if and when you hit my age it's gonna remind you every time you wanna use that hand Troutster!,,,
,,,Sheese! You gotta taper off sometime and soon brother,, (and I thoroughly enjoyed our phone conversation while in the midst of me compiling this 25mm casing-liner A.P. post,,,;))
:clap::lmao2::thumbup:



:oldcouple::dance::oldcouple:
 
" AIN'T LIVING LONG LIKE THIS",,, am I baby?o_O
Do the Waylon my MAN!;)
 
Good grief! *%#&* is the major coping fundamentals that fly over the coo- coo nest do I need to go retrieve for you bro?
Fer' crying out G D loud yer' doing a jolly bang up ***** job of it,,, well,,, even if you do get your wrist and hand properly set and solidly cast,,, if and when you hit my age it's gonna remind you every time you wanna use that hand Troutster!,,,
,,,Sheese! You gotta taper off sometime and soon brother,, (and I thoroughly enjoyed our phone conversation while in the midst of me compiling this 25mm casing-liner A.P. post,,,;))
:clap::lmao2::thumbup:



:oldcouple::dance::oldcouple:
Roger that and roger that, Mel! You're an amazing man, my brother. A ******* Cowboy through and through.

I'll do my best, brother man. :star::star:
 
Roger that and roger that, Mel! You're an amazing man, my brother. A ******* Cowboy through and through.

I'll do my best, brother man. :star::star:
Copy!,,, ha, I just rode rough shod thru U-Tube,,, my current favorite present tune is " LIQUOR and ******" composed and preformed by BUBBLES from trailer park boys,,lol,,, and did yer' phone die in mid conversation?,,, cuz' you went blank sudden like.o_O:)
 
melon makes his move...
Boy Putty, you don't miss a beat do you?!
ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif
 
Was, for 23 years. Lost my hubby 4yrs ago. :(
Copy! I'm truly saddened with this news,honey!,,, unfortunately ( more like fortunately for you, saving you from this bad dream that I've been labeled)
I just ain't the marring type.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,203
Messages
14,672,444
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top