waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
morning everyone
Enjoy, staying dry down here. Gonna have a few drinks and turn on the grill in a few hours.
Good stuff, Coach. I'm off to the VA in a couple hours, myself.Enjoy, staying dry down here. Gonna have a few drinks and turn on the grill in a few hours.
I pray for you brother but it takes a made up mind. It's totally up to you.
No one questions your machismo but sometimes a real macho says no and walks away.
Everyone has gone thru trials and tribulations, it's called life. You just learn to deal with it by asking for direction from the Man upstairs or seeking wise counsel.
My 2 cents worth.
Including a nice few from the site. Nature at its worst.
Thank you brother.This affects many many ppl. Heck even hurricanes are taking steroids nowadays
Ha, I reckon purty ner' all the time he does!,,, when he changes hands
( judges?,,, *" murmured hummings"* YES ! crude humor is authorized on Fridays)![]()

Morning Putty, brother.
I heard you did too. This was sent to me yesterday.![]()
he is all yours!Was, for 23 years. Lost my hubby 4yrs ago.![]()
Subtle yes?, and not that overly forceful either I might add, as the return responses are open to a myriad of possibilities,,, ranging to a frantic frenzied purse search to quickly slap on a left fingered ring(or visa versa)
And dagger like glare or a softening furrowed brow accompanying the jutting forward thrust of the ample chest area by calmly throwing her shoulders back while swiveling in my direction on her barstool to address the question,,, yes Putty! The opening gambit has been cast!,,,,
![]()

Aren't you a ray of sunshine. Lol
Was, for 23 years. Lost my hubby 4yrs ago.![]()
Morning Putty, brother.![]()
Yes. Kinda. I don't know yethello naughty trouty
so u finally owning up to it...
Daboyz, I'm so sorry for your loss. Belated, but I'm incredibly sorry.Was, for 23 years. Lost my hubby 4yrs ago.![]()
Aw, thank you love. I'm still young. May toss that fishing rod in very shortly again.Daboyz, I'm so sorry for your loss. Belated, but I'm incredibly sorry.
Thank you so much my friend. Ya have any single friends?!So sorry for your loss![]()
Aw, thank you love. I'm still young. May toss that fishing rod in very shortly again.![]()
