Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Be a good boy and fetch your paddle@haleyrules - be careful, it is dangerous to be scott![]()
Be a good boy and fetch your paddle@haleyrules - be careful, it is dangerous to be scott![]()
A good scotch. And can't fall asleep because I'm picking my son up at either WB or Bob's Big Boy at around 9:30 from a family friend.why? what the heck is bushmill?
He's probably a great guy....Boxer, you remind me of my best friend Scott. I don't know why, but it just clicked in my head.


Don't you beat up on your friends? Lol, just kidding!!!Boxer, you remind me of my best friend Scott. I don't know why, but it just clicked in my head.
You mean and a great Irish!!A good scotch. And can't fall asleep because I'm picking my son up at either WB or Bob's Big Boy at around 9:30 from a family friend.
You must be shot....I would be ashamed to ask....what is baseball!!why? what the heck is bushmill?
Biblical?,,, idk?50"-60" of rain............
I don't even know what to say to that............![]()
I'm in SA, so I'll be fine. Just crazy how fast this thing grew.wow, where r u sir?
Mmmmmm. yeah...thats so nice. Porterhouse...just the name says it all....real food. Baked potato and esparagus!!!



Glad to hear that big G,,,is Clos further away than you?Salud, fellas! Storm passed us by and I'm very content. Salud to my bros and prayers to those up the coast!
He's incredible.He's probably a great guy....![]()
You mean and a great Irish!!
( I've been meaning to delve to the depths of the web in searching out the true origin's of the phraseNot much,forking in a bowl from chipolte, can of bud and redboxed a couple of extra cheesy zombie movies, bout ready to pull this first one as it's BritishHey you!
What's new, Mel?
Be a good boy and fetch your paddle![]()
Interesting. Tough call... Enjoy a song by wolftunes!!( I've been meaning to delve to the depths of the web in searching out the true origin's of the phrase
" Scott Free",,, but ,well, I usually end up sidetracked and looking at boobs instead)
You must be shot....I would be ashamed to ask....what is baseball!!
sorryGood stuff, HunterNot much,forking in a bowl from chipolte, can of bud and redboxed a couple of extra cheesy zombie movies, bout ready to pull this first one as it's British
