I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does mine Melon. You know what's funny. Cats are scared of cucumbers for some reason. I never tried putting one in front of mine though. It may damage him for life. Don't want to risk it LMAO.
cat-cucumber1.gif
raw
giphy.gif
LMAO,,,that's hilarious!
( and I was gonna talk about that blonde girlfriend I met at Kroger's in the cucumber section that one time,,, but that jumping cat is GOLD)
 
LMAO,,,that's hilarious!
( and I was gonna talk about that blonde girlfriend I met at Kroger's in the cucumber section that one time,,, but that jumping cat is GOLD)
i bet you had that blonde jumping around in no time. LOL
 
Looks in this thread :omg: ''tis a bit mad" :yourock:(escapes out again):thumbup:
Run,,,,run as far and as fast with all that's within you,,,lefty!,,, lest the addiction of this corrosive mental corruption encompasses thy virtue!,,, and pure thoughts dwelleth no more!o_O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,200
Messages
14,672,280
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top